Reviews for Only a Signal Shown
Caligo Origuu chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Ooo, this one has such potential. I wish you'd continue it; I like both characters a lot and it would be intriguing to see what the team would make of Aaron and visa versa. Or even just to see a bit more comradery between this pair.
dh2930 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I know this review is late late late, but brief encounter is just too good to not review. I could picture the entire thing taking place. You did a very nice job capturing both men. I hope Aaron calls Eliot.
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Nice. This was a crossover I hadn't thought of, but works very well.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Evenmoor chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I like the idea of Eliot recognizing Kenneth Kitsom/Aaron - the only question is whether Aaron would ever take him up on his offer of aid. Maybe so, for Dr. Shearing's sake.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Very nice. I can see these two very clearly and you have there voices down. Good job, nice read.
alexma chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
please update soon thanks
CommChatter chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Never would have thoughtof that. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
love this one!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That was spooky. Interesting crossover and nice implication of each character's danger potential.
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is wonderful. This really highlights the pathos that Bourne Legacy tried for and only partially got. Well done.
starofoberon chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Nice, nice insight into Eliot's mindset. Have never read or seen any Bourne so probably missing out on layers and layers of subtext, but, wow, very well done.
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2012