Reviews for Breakeven Larry Stylinson
Fiesh chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
so sad
LarryLuv chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I'm crying so hard right now!
Rosella6199 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
OMG... I was tearing up and crying like a baby... Harry was so hurt, I was sooo hurt. I know that real people actually post tweets like that, but how could they?! I just don't get it. I really want to know what happened after all this... I wish Harry didn't pass. I wish he was still there in the story... :( Awesomely written though. :D
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
:O omg omg omg omg omg! Harry committed suicide! omg, i did not expect that! will Louis find him? omg, i think you should do something that shows what happened after this! omg, i loved this lots!
hannienaalamele chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I cried so much :'(
This was amazingly heartbreaking and I can't decide whether that's good or bad D; 3
larry chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
can you post a sequal from louis' perspective?
Me chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
please continue with the story! I Love it 3
Filippa chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
More more more more more please more.
iwearglassesandiamproud chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Thanks for making me cry ;(
Supremebananamanager chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was soooo sad . Please I hope that docent happen I real life
TheForgottenSuperhero chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I would love if you did another chapter with the boys reactions but like really awesome story and the song fit extremely well great job!
chocolated.dreams chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
so sadddddd :'(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
but great story.
Mickey-Mouse-is-now-Purple26 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Please tell me there will be a sequel or a chapter 2! Please update soon!
LarryIsEternal chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I'm literally tearing up right now. This is so, so sad. But so amazing. What's worse is 'Autun Leaves' by Ed Sheeran is playing, and thats making it 5 times worse. This is such an amazing, amazing story. Keep writing. I love you.
stereo-soul chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Please make a sequel, Harry got lucky and didn't die, Louis realizes that Elanor was a destraction from the depression and confusion of loving Harry when he thought that he didn't love him back, or you could go all Twilight on us, put him in a coffin and when they have their moent of silence for Harry, Harry gets out of the coffin and jack-slaps Louis!