Reviews for Learning To Dance
MC-GAR-IL chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
duude, this is my new favorite story and I'm very emotional about i right now (those are not tears you're just imagining things) but seriously, I don't know why, but I really felt this story and I'm sad it's over. I feel like there's so much Britt can still teach Quinn, and maybe some things Quinn and teach Britt. It's kinda sad how underrated this friendship is, cause it's so important to me, and I feel like this story kind of embodies what I've always imagined their dynamic being, so besides tears I'm also vibrating with excitement. I like the interesting approach you took with Quinn's childhood, it's plausible and can fit into canon. I also like how Britt just wants Quinn to be happy and doesn't care that she's completely changed herself, cause in the end all she wanted was for Quinn to be happy. I feel like I'm not gonna find another Quitt story like this one, but that's cool cause that means it'll stay my fav.

MC over and out
Talia345 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
This is the worst ending I have ever read. I say that in the most endearing way possible. Your story literally just made me clean my room. That's how much of an impact your story had on me. I heard Lucy's mom and it made me clean my room. I absolutely hat you for that. I died at the end of this story, I was all like... It's over. And then I asked myself why it had to end so beautifully. This is literally the most amazing thing I've read.
Talia345 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I think This is amazing. I love the idea and the way Lucy is so frail and afraid and timid. I love the way you have her mother in the background, I find myself reading it in a different voice in my head and really imagining it like in the movies. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
i had to re read this story AGAIN because i get so emotional when i read it this is sooo good
munchkinjenny05 chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
That cookie friendship analogy...I can't...I almost cried at this chapter. So many baby!Quinn feels.
I wish I'd had a friend like Brittany, maybe it wouldn't taken me so long to come out of my shell.

Once again I applaud you for how cannon this feels, it's truly amazing.
munchkinjenny05 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Words cannot express how much I love this.
You had me at stuffed animals, but then Peter Pan. I'm so emotional right now.
munchkinjenny05 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I don't know why this doesn't have a million reviews! I've been looking for some Quitt friendship fics for ages but I kept lucking out. I don't mind so much now because this was totally worth the wait. It was exactly what I wanted. I haven't read an opening chapter that made me smile so hard in a while.

Mostly, before I read more, I just wanted to congratulate you on your characterisation. It's so good and the 'words of wisdom' from Quinn/Lucy's parents have been the highlight of the chapter for me. I love seeing what shaped her and the universe you created is totally headcannon for me. I would ask how you got inside my brain but I don't want you to leave...
adryrules99 chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
I don't remember the last time I was able to look forward to every single word an author had laid out. You deserve so much recognition and praise for this wonderful portrayal of not just fanfiction but literature. Beyond incredible and amazing, loved the introduction of Santana and Brittana and the whole UnHoly Trinity thing : D
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Loved this story. I'm sad it's over. Nicely done, though.
thenerdwithoutglasses chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
A perfect ending to a great story :) you really got into quinns mind and it was really great
Ryoko05 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
This was wonderful! Pure wonderful wonderfulness :) I have to say I was a little confizzled at the start cause of the time jump but I understood why you did it. Thanks for the story!
after8icecream chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
What do you mean fin, no :(
Guest chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Loving this story. Hope you post more soon!
after8icecream chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
I loved the cake metaphor!
Conri chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
This continues to be very cute. I see other reviewers mentioning Santana, but I'm good with her not appearing for a while yet... especially with the Brittany/Lucy friendship focus... and especially if this continues or there's a sequel to see the impact their friendship has when Santana is finally introduced in middle school or high school or whatever. :) I don't know how foster homes work, but I hope Lucy is with the Pierces for a good long while.