Reviews for Learning To Dance
Ryoko05 chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Part of me really wants you to introduce brash outspoken Santana because that would blow Quinn's mind. Now that I'm reading this character study I'm starting to understand that Santana isn't one end of the spectrum with Brittany on the other and Quinn in the middle. All three of them have such separate personality and they both could teach be a positive influence on Quinn. But I have to say that Brittany is my little wonderful hero. She's having such a positive effect on Quinn. Like the kind of effect that if Quinn was placed back with her parent she might hide it but she would never forget the things Brittany has taught her.

Great great update and chapter!
ps: I also want Santana introduced because I want those kids to stop picking on Quinn and I feel like Santana would get that done. But if this is strictly Britt/Quinn then please have Britt help Quinn stand up to these kids.
adryrules99 chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
I love your writing and this story. Its breathe taking, very sweet. More than lovely.
Ryoko05 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
That was so beautiful! Thanks for this second chapter :) Gosh, Britt and Quinn are so cute together and Britt is so freaking smart hahaha
Conri chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Nice story so far. I quite like your young Lucy and young Brittany.
M-Skyfall chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
It's really sweet that Quinn learn how to be happy with Brittany
themostrandomfandom chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I have roughly forty billion feelings about this story. I'm glad Brittany hugs Lucy because, god, I wanted to do it all through this chapter.
whoisanybodyanyway chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Okay this is so weird because I've been working on a similar idea in my head for the last week and then this showed up in my emails! I really like what you're doing here. Your characterisations of Lucy and Brittany are great. I can't wait to see what you do with this!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Love the first chapter! I always want to know more about the Glee kids families and you're writing Brittany's really nicely. Do we get to meet Santana's family? If we do can I request that Dr. Lopez actually get a name hahaha. To often he's left as Dr. Lopez :)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2