Reviews for Floggers, Foreplay, and Medigel
goukagin chapter 5 . 8/4
I really like this story I hope it hasn't been abandoned?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I must say one thing upfront, story seems good as of yet but using your Shepard's first name interrupts the flow of the story for me, just putting that out there... It always bugs me again when people do that. No offense intended of course, but you asked for a reveiw sooo... Who's really at fault here ;)
Lynn Kinght chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
i love this story and you got mordin to be so cute can't wait to see a new chap will it be soon?
I4got2004 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
I would love for you to finish this story. I'm completely hooked and craving gumbo...
fallenangel8794 chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
please tell me you'll finish this soon!
Alpenwolf chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
Hehe, everywhere Shephard goes chaos ensures ... one way or another ...this chaos was tame in comparison, very tame xD (I really wanna know where that nickname originates from)
Alpenwolf chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Oh my, Mordin's reaction ... are ... I don't know ... I just have to laugh at them xD
femegade chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Sorry it's been so long since I've reviewed your stories! I've been so horribly busy that I haven't been able to read or write anything in so long :(

I wanted to tell you that I loved this chapter though! So sweet it was and I think you still have the Mordinspeak down perfectly! You also had me smiling retardedly in many parts. In Spyke's Citadel... GUMBO EAT YOU!
MadnessInMayhem chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
Oh my god this chapter was SO them! I loved the added fun of the cloaked eaves-dropping and all the cultural background was fun too! Great dynamics. I did see a definite change in the Mordin-speak, but I think there is a perfectly legitimate argument for it. As he gets more comfortable with Spyke, one could argue (and personally I do) that he would find her worth the time and energy of more words and trying to express himself more completely and eloquently. But hey, that's just the vibe I get. Anyways, liked the chapter :)
Minstrel in the Gallery chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Poor waiter! Glad Shepard didn't let him get into too much trouble.

On a side note, I'm really enjoying this sweet little fic of yours. Great addition!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Simply Brilliant!
CmdrHawke667 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Never seen a Mordin/FemShep fic before :o

Its implied in game that if Mordin would choose a human to mate with he would choose Shep.
Mordinette chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
I liked their date and especially the salarian popsicle part. :D
voltagelisa chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Great chapter and even after so long you got Mordin perfectly.

Can't wait to see what you are going to come up with next and the explanation of her name. My curiousity is running away with me now.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2012