Reviews for An Unexpected Vision
MonJoh chapter 21 . 1/7
Good story. So you reunited Merlin with both Freya and Morgana and gave Arthur & Gwen children while technically keeping to cannon, giving us happier endings (at least for the time being) along with an interesting twist. For the record, I was entirely blindsided by Mordred being Merlin & Morgana's son, even though legend sometimes has Morgaine as his mother rather than Morgause. Well done!
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
Oh my gosh! I loved evey singles second of this original and the sequel or the story. When I saw two more chapters left at Chp. 1, I was terrified that it would become too difficult for Emrys to travel between worlds and the last chapter would be a goodbye from Emrys to Morgana. Even thinking about that! I wish you spent a little more time explaining the happy day to day in Camalot #2 when Emyrs was there. In particular father and so bonding! I might retread some the earlier chapters of this one cuz I kind of skipped over parts of it. I was really desperate for Emrys to return to Morgana, okay!? And I was also half asleep, which a apologize profoundly for. Well, enough about me, back to complimenting this wonderful masterpiece. ;) I love how you ended this. You weren't as evil as most authors! Also you made all the characters so lovable, which is something I struggling with in my own stories. I know, that may sound a little stupid cuz you were using characters from Merlin, but they way you presented them was so unique. I absolutely loved them. In the original, quiet honestly I wasn't crazy for the plot, in fact I skimmed through all the sex scenes, but your characters were so amazing that it kept me hooked. I so desperwalty wanted to follow these characters and see what adventures lay ahead of them. By the way, even though I didn't love the whole night servant part of the plot (sorry!) it was still a very good plot, especially the way you laid it all out in the end. Sorry, that's confusing. I guess I'm saying the idea is something that I never thought I'd like, but it was jsu tsp well written and the characters were so great that I loved it sooooo much! I don't know I shouldn't led leave it at that, but in my head I'm in an intense debate about whether this is my first favorite fanfiction (including orgainal and sequel) or if it's my second favorite. You know, what defiantly first favorite. Sorry, for this long comment. I just love your story sooooo much! :D
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 15 . 4/14/2016
Oka, that whole few more chapters thing didn't work out for me. It wasn't my fault you made these characters far to likable. Anyhow, I'm totally not processing any on this, so I need sleep
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 6 . 4/13/2016
I'm going to cry. Emrys go back to Morgana permently. She needs you
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
I'm so gald there is a sequel, but it's already 11:21 and I really need to get to sleep. Perhaps a few more chapters...
Sherri chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
I enjoyed your Arwen mini story :) I wish you would write something focusing on them.
julia.rosey8839 chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
i loved this story and the first one so much! the way that everything in the alternate camelot started to run more parallel to the original was so cool :)
and the unending cycle was the perfect way to end this story - it really worries me about whether the story will still be an unending cycle, with arthurs death being unpreventable even in a different world!
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

I laughed so hard when I read his name at the end. It makes sense, especially when put into context with both the verious legends (Mordred being Morgana's son) and canon!Morgana's bond with canon!Mordred.
Areus Bookworm chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
Omg the sequel! It was sooooo good! I hope that there is another sequel...that would make my day! I really hope that Merlin (Emrys) wraps up his affairs in Camelot1 and finds a way to live in Camelot2 for years at a time, that way he can spend time with Morgana and watch his son grow up (not evil). Especially since he has to wait for Arthur anyway.
But thats just my happy ending for the situation; you could totally do another unexpected twist and everything changes!
As i said before, looking forward to a sequel, and i absolutely loved this fic! :D
Linorien chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Oh Yes! Such a great way to end this never ending paradox. I love all the time-y wime-y ness in this story and I'd be interested in little one-shots that expand on this story universe. Maybe Merlin and Emrys taking a few days off and just going to experiment with their magic in the forest like little kids. Or both of them going to Kilgarrah. Who knows but I met it would be fun.
Linorien chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Shoot. I was suspicious of you not telling us their son's name before. Shoot.
wryter501 chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
it was very artistic to start the cycle all over again... kind of bitter-sweet. i know you never meant to leave canon, but i can't help feeling sad for merlin again - all three merlins, actually...
wryter501 chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
as much as he looked on camelot #2 as a nice vacation, as dragoon said, i'm not sure it's doing him any favors this time around... i worry a little what his presence is going to change, the secrets he'll have to keep, the people he'll have to worry about losing all over again... i wanted him to escape to camelot #2 as a reprieve from the shambles of his own world, but now i think i want him to go back home and leave this world alone - not bring anything bad about, not know about any tragedy, just keep it in his memory as something pure... :(
wryter501 chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
seems to me that the temptation would be strong for emrys to abandon his own timeline and rejoin the other 'happier' one... especially where the season ends...
wixley-kryptonese chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
This was amazing. For all others out there, we say thanks for your absolutely amazing writing.