Reviews for An Unexpected Vision
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

I laughed so hard when I read his name at the end. It makes sense, especially when put into context with both the verious legends (Mordred being Morgana's son) and canon!Morgana's bond with canon!Mordred.
Areus Bookworm chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
Omg the sequel! It was sooooo good! I hope that there is another sequel...that would make my day! I really hope that Merlin (Emrys) wraps up his affairs in Camelot1 and finds a way to live in Camelot2 for years at a time, that way he can spend time with Morgana and watch his son grow up (not evil). Especially since he has to wait for Arthur anyway.
But thats just my happy ending for the situation; you could totally do another unexpected twist and everything changes!
As i said before, looking forward to a sequel, and i absolutely loved this fic! :D
Linorien chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Oh Yes! Such a great way to end this never ending paradox. I love all the time-y wime-y ness in this story and I'd be interested in little one-shots that expand on this story universe. Maybe Merlin and Emrys taking a few days off and just going to experiment with their magic in the forest like little kids. Or both of them going to Kilgarrah. Who knows but I met it would be fun.
Linorien chapter 17 . 6/30/2014
Shoot. I was suspicious of you not telling us their son's name before. Shoot.
wryter501 chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
it was very artistic to start the cycle all over again... kind of bitter-sweet. i know you never meant to leave canon, but i can't help feeling sad for merlin again - all three merlins, actually...
wryter501 chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
as much as he looked on camelot #2 as a nice vacation, as dragoon said, i'm not sure it's doing him any favors this time around... i worry a little what his presence is going to change, the secrets he'll have to keep, the people he'll have to worry about losing all over again... i wanted him to escape to camelot #2 as a reprieve from the shambles of his own world, but now i think i want him to go back home and leave this world alone - not bring anything bad about, not know about any tragedy, just keep it in his memory as something pure... :(
wryter501 chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
seems to me that the temptation would be strong for emrys to abandon his own timeline and rejoin the other 'happier' one... especially where the season ends...
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 21 . 1/24/2014
This was amazing. For all others out there, we say thanks for your absolutely amazing writing.
Haldir639 chapter 21 . 1/18/2014
Wonderful fic, I really enjoyed this last chapter the most.
chele the original chapter 21 . 10/12/2013
Great story
imagination theater chapter 21 . 8/28/2013
I love this! I spent all of yesterday reading this and "An Unexpected Job" and it surprised me how good they both were. I find myself wanting more. Would you consider a sequel?
icarusLSU chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
Another awesome story! Really, I know I sound like a broken record :) Love the time travel and alternate universe thing very cool. You have done an excellent job writing it as well.
shell22 chapter 21 . 4/1/2013
Lovely story!
shell22 chapter 19 . 4/1/2013
After that aweful series finale (acting was good but the story was a cop out ), can you really blame Emrys for wanting to stay in Camelot#2. Really enjoying your stories!
Dawn Ruthless chapter 21 . 2/13/2013
Finally, Morgana get's her happy ending. So glad you wrote the sequel or I would still be crushed over the ending of the last story haha :P
Can't wait to read more of your stories (if I haven't read them already, although I could always read them again ;) )

Dawn