Reviews for The Little Eccentricities
blob chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Blob. Blob. Blob. You know what i mean. Muackzx er. Blobbbbbbb ok im gonna read this see u blobbbbbb
turn out fine chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
omigosh I was just thinking about dirigible plums today. this is so uniquely luna, only she would consider the pears feelings before tickling it:)
algernonfetchjily chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
Sand as in tiny pieces of rubble?
Anyway, terrific job!
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
What's with the sand?
Other than that, what is it?
Fire The Canon chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Bahaha. This was brilliant. Great use of the prompt. I loved this idea. Well done.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Very interesting, this. I liked the idea you had here, even if Luna thinking pears were alive might have been a bit extreme, even for her.

But I liked it anyway. Well done.
algernonfetchjily chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
What a powerful memory - friendship. You wrote it beautifully.
Harmione4Eva chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
As the 20th reviewer I'd like to congratulate you so far on this excellent little bundle of drabbles. I loved the 'Light' drabble especially and the Hermione/Pansy made me laugh. Please update soon!

Best wishes,

H4E. :D
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 10 . 3/6/2013
That's cool. I definantly don't agree with the Pansy-Hermione thing, but this is really cool.
algernonfetchjily chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Beautiful prose.
Galgalatz chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Beautiful.
LiquidThoughts chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
Loving it so far. Write more?
zarai88 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Happy Christmas!
I really liked the drabbles. You got the special thing about Luna in your stories.
They are well done. Especially liked the last one. The atmosphere and feelings after Dumbledores death: its just as if oneself would be there. I wished you would continue them.