Reviews for Kokoro no Tsubasa
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 12/12/2004
So frustrating! How could you leave Kenshin, Kaoru, Sano and the rest of us on the edge for two years! So much for the stick, not the carrot: darker and more depressive than I ususally like but very interesting. I would love to see where you take these characters and where they have been. Please consider reactiviting this story.
en route chapter 6 . 11/17/2004
aww.. this fic is so sad.. you haven't updated for over two years, so i'm guessing that this fic is done. i've noticed that you're more into harry potter now. [shakes head] what a shame, what a damn shame. anyways, i loved it, your writing style is very calm but very strong. hope you haven't lost love for rurouni kenshin! did you ever get to watching seisouhen?
audsome chapter 6 . 8/15/2004
at first this dissappointed me because i had expected - wanted - a crazy mad kenshin but all i got was this... and then there was this explanation that mad it a little better. this is so sad! i just wasnt to lie down with my bunny and cry for them! it's so sad! so kenshin is weak because the stronger part of him is no longer there? ugh... uh, i mean! at first i was dissappointed because i had wanted crazy kenshin but this story has another thing in it that i like, something a little better than a crazy kenshin, a kinda soul-torn weary tortured kenshin. oh, how do i explain what i feel about this story? i can't wait to see what happens! i expected a confrontation between sano and kenshin where sano wanted to - tried to if it weren't for kaoru - beat the heck outta kenshin, but all i got was yahiko glaring and warning, maybe another confrontation where kaoru protects kenshin from someone's anger, because he just can't do it himself in his weakened state.

i was wondering if kenshin had killed someone to land himself in jail, then - a rather foolish, but hopeful thought - came and i was wondering if kenshin would kill kaoru, that was until i read this last chapter or so.

guh... eck... and in the first chapter you said something about five years passing since kenshin left, then it turned into two years as the story progressed. i don't find that much wrong with this story grammer or spelling wise, but i have sano's little theory in that matter. and i was never good at it. some parts seem a little weird, or forced.

so, in short, love the story!
Soniya Himoura chapter 6 . 7/30/2003
this i sthe first time i am reviewing. i red all the six chapters and i loved it. this story is grate. so please, write the next chapter soon. and i'm going to tell my friends to read this shory. so when i do that do i get more french toast than every boddy else._x
Rei chapter 6 . 12/5/2002
Alright. I'm home on the 19th...hell, I'll probably show up and carol with you lot. However, I'm only home for two weeks, so we're going to work on this story, and the San oand megumi one. Wakattka?
tenshineko chapter 6 . 8/26/2002
::sniffle:: Well, at least we know why Kenshin left Kaoru...protecting her as usual.

Good point about Kenshin's violent side needing an outlet occasionally. I mean, no matter how peaceful he intended to be, he always exercised the darker side sporadically. Guess all that peace finally caught up to him. Will Kenshin regain his strength? Or was Battousai his strength? I can't wait to see how it all plays out! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Pia-san chapter 6 . 8/25/2002
Now that I think about it, it seems terribly right for Sano to express himself in such a way. It added to the realistic side of things too. Of course I've had those kind of days... months even. Anyhow... Kenshin admiting everything, I must say I was relieved . For a moment there I thought this would turn into some very depressing angst. And so far, I think Kenshin and Kaoru's life has been as angsty as it could get.

As much as I like an open Kenshin, I feel he still needs to let go a little bit. Start enjoying life. It made me so sad to read how miserable they had both been, but I guess its the only way to understand the kind of happiness thay'll surely find afterwards.

Maybe that's why you feel like you HAVE to write another K&K chapie, and give them the relief of the warm smile, from the ehart and all that.

Once again, I really love your fic. It has a realistic sense to it that leaves me thinking it might be me I'm reading about at times...

So how about a Frensh Toast? I can make some incredbly crunchie chinese apetizers for you if you keep it up!

Ja! Pia-san(-dono ).
Clarus chapter 6 . 8/24/2002
You are such a nutcase, SnM.

But I love you!

Hmm. Another great chapter. No horrible abuses, as yet. No terrible trauma. Lifethreatening diseases? Not yet . . .

*sigh* I'm a sucker for making the hero weak. Does that make me sadistic? Mooooore soon!

Clarus
infinite nemo chapter 6 . 8/24/2002
Hm, I don’t know why there aren’t more people reviewing for this fic. Although *wince* I liked the earlier chapters more… they just seemed to have a bit more depth, and… it was newer b/c… it seemed through all the pain, Kenshin and Kaoru had grown closer- but in this chapter, it seemed they were just back to square one, if not worse. Course, that’s just my opinion. (one thing, I’m totally out of it and running on 2 hrs of sleep for 48 hrs… 2k? what is that?) ) thanks for acknowledging me… (I hope you separate the sano x meg thing from this fic) and… ( kenshin… has… lost a part of himself! No wonder he and kaoru… he’s not even who she… and… it’s more of a habit. And… *pout* LOL, well, I can’t wait for your next chapter… and… could I please substitute the French toast for a muffin? )
Clarus chapter 5 . 8/14/2002
Aw, poooooor Sano! *cries* I'd kiss it and make it better.

Shinta: *looking smug* That's my job, Clar. *makes kissy faces*

Enjoying it, as always, loved it, dears!

Clarus
infinite nemo chapter 5 . 8/14/2002
The strangest thing (I feel rather sober having read your fic so no happy preface) I was going through some files on my comp today, and I found “Ochiro”- and I knew there was to be a sequel, so I looked for it… and I read all of it, and then I checked , and you’d updated. It was just interesting. As to Sano, I feel terrible for him, and I know you addressed it, but I don’t exactly like how he spoke (I know he does have a dialect/accent in the anime but…I didn’t imagine it to be like that…)- but “kicked puppy” does do well for him (please focus on Kenshin and Kaoru more?)- I’m a bit lost as to what exactly happened to Kenshin the end of chapter 4 unless it was just pure exhaustion… ) I figure I’ll make up for not reviewing the other chapters by leaving a beast of one. Longer chapters would definitely be appreciated, but then, it’s all your choice. Poor Kenshin, he’s so broken. At the end of “Ochiro” he still had so much fire… what exactly happened to him? And I think what you did with Kaoru is very realistic (maybe not so much her incredible fighting skills, but I like that a lot) I notice that Kaoru is (every so often) reverting back to her “old” self… I hope she ends up being a happy blend of the two- actually I hope this one can end much happier… any chance of that? Anyway, I think how Kaoru acted was very realistic, and… it’s so sad Kenshin has lost a part of himself… hopefully with Kaoru now he can recover slightly… ) enough- update soon!
Pia-san chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
Great! This like having them fall in love with each other all over again I can't really see where all of this is going, but I certainly want to figure it out. There's something about the way you're writing Kenshin that makes him seem all the "sesha" he always talked about himself, much more transparent than he ever was, because of his physical condition. He almost seems to me like a normal person now, and I really like it Just please don't kill him, ne? Kaoru deserves the happiness, after the hell's she went through...

Keep it up! I'm loving this story

Ja ne! Pia-san.
Clarus chapter 4 . 8/8/2002
Oh? Is this a portent of some wicked disease? Hmmm? Another great little chapter, but it was much too short! I need huge doses of Shini no Miko!

Clarus, the angst and illness shipper
Cat Foxglove chapter 3 . 8/7/2002
*giggles*

Rei here...I'm glad that so many people seem to like this story...it's hard getting SnM to actually work on it... *nudges Shini in the ribs*

As for a mailing list...neither of us have the time or patience to run one. Gomen. I'll try to get my co-conspirator to work more quickly though. It's not as if there's really that much to be done, anyway...this fic practically wrote itself. And as for the dialogue...it's hard to NOT have good dialogue when you turn a chat between two writers into a story...

*stalks through the mirror to SnM's house, mallet-sama in hand*
gracianeko chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
what a cliffhanger! please do write SOON! _ you do write well...keep up the good work! _ btw do you have a ML for updates?