Reviews for Nessun Dorma
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I loved it. Great story. xo
Luzith chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Great job. Very in line with the character if the show
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
A good story, thank you for writing it.

But i think it was all too rushed, i mean you should have written more about the situation.

But all in all i liked it.
mara-isamoose chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I really wish this could have been an episode. That would have been amazing to see. This was so awesome! I really loved it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is a great story, love it. Wonderful monster, very scary. And love how you worked it into the canon.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Very satisfying classic hunt story. Thank you for not dragging out Sam's decline more than you did, but coupling it with sleep-deprived Sam was a great red herring. I loved the old-fashioned monster and Dean's typical reluctance to allow Sam to be bait.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I am SO glad I'm finally able to read this one. It's so awesome I would have hated to miss it.

THIS would have made the perfect follow up episode for Sam getting out of the asylum.
sarah chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
great story
i have tried to read it a couple of times b4 but wouldn't allow it, so glad u fixed it :D
well done
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Lovely story! This was wonderful!
grecian chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
wonderfully done!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Awesome story, so wish this had been an actual episode. Could so imagine something supernatural being attracted to Sam and feeding on his nightmares and fears after all his hallucinations with Lucifer. And typical too that when he researched a physiological problem fitted everything that was happening to him. Great that they figured it out in the end though, typical again that it wasn't easy to banish the creature, but no way would Dean let it get his little brother. Great ending neither of them being able to sleep but 10 minutes into The DaVinci Code they are both snoring soundly.
A great read and a definite fave :)
missingmikey chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Great story! Poor Sam - he really can't catch a break! Good ting he has his brother.
hotshow chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I finally was able to read this story. It was well worth the wait. Thank you.