Reviews for Sister Quest I: My Little Sister Can't be in Japan
InfinityDP chapter 12 . 8/4
i see that you update other stories and not this one, and i dont know why, you have it an amazing story,
Redleafs16 chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
This is such a lovely story!
I really hope the next update is soon!
topi chapter 12 . 5/31/2014
Well, in my opinion this is one of the better storys on this section of ff.
I really like your writing style, and even though you haven't updated in a year and a month
I hope you come back to this story one day to fulfil your promise of finishing this fanfic, im here to let you know that someone still enjoys this fanfic and wants you to continue writing for it!

Good luck to you, topi
starburst98 chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
i have to agree with dbzsotrum9. it just seems like the longer it goes without Kyousuke knowing the bigger the hurdle seems to get. unless drake tells him he will never find out. kirino wont say anything. it just feels... off, to me. just this nagging feeling that things are just gonna get worse and worse. just, i dunno how to say it. like she is gonna slip further away rather then actually try and talk to Kyousuke, because she has some random guy doing everything kyo should be doing to show how much he cares for kirino. without being able to do the caring things himself they wont have something to bond over. so they it will just go "so you like anime, yep, okay." and then that's it. no kyo to the rescue because drake has already saved her.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
you realize that a big point in Kirino's and Kyousuke's relationship was that Kyousuke was the 1st person she was able to trust with her secret, so your kinda ruining it
dbzsotrum9 chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
wait... why is the father allowing a youg man to share a room with his young daughter? wouldn't he rather have the 2 siblings share a room or have 2 boys share a room? what father, especially this really strict father allow them to share a room?
silverstreak93242 chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Well, here's hoping that this finds you well,I must say, I find the story line and the concept rather interesting, and I am looking forward to future chapters! Hopefully your muse will let the chapters go in a timely manner but if not, then I will wait and when released, enjoy each new chapter! The only problems I found are missing words, and misspellings but hey, no one's perfect, so yeah...I am looking forward to seeing what happens with Drake as he looks for his little sister, not sure if I am rooting for it to actually be Ayase or some other character!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2012
I enjoyed it, thpugh the main charcter is reeking of gary stu, and thus comes off as pretentious st times.
ANONYmousREViewer131 chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
Good story so far. One potential problem I see with the story is that when Drake's father told him about the mother of his sister he used the name Aragaki. If Ayase is really Drake's sister was her mom already married when she met his father, because if she wasn't wouldn't she have another name? I also wonder why Drake has not had this thought. Other than the story is really good and i look forward to your next update. I hope you update soon.

The Anonymous Reviewer.
fray253 chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Mek chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Ooh Kirino dream scene was nice. Really enjoying this story.
Biali J chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Yay new chapter! I'm so sorry i haven't reviewed life caught up to me and wouldn't let go for a while. (I hate AP classes _\) Other than that what does Kirino mean by owing her a boyfriend? Does she mean thay Drake has to get her one and he ends up picking kyousuke? So many questions to be revealed! Thank you so much for sharing your imagination. Let us continue on our quest! Onward!
Mek chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
Hey this is pretty good. When OCs are introduced in a story they are often very poorly done, but it's alright here I guess.
Eliya Shirwood chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
Well, seems I was too observant and assuming during an earlier review; this chapter really caught me off-guard event-wise.

Then again, I'm more surprised by Kyousuke revealing such a thought to an outsider, let alone one who converses directly with Kirino (the cupid potential coming into play). Well, you've got the cards in your hand, Drake. Time to use them!

Very good chapter, I really enjoyed it.
Eliya Shirwood chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Fufufu, Ayase being compared to the in-game character. We really start to see the implication of Drake's fascination into her and the hobby.

The read was so fluid that I didn't realize I already came across the ending. How neat. Good job.