Reviews for Child of Olympus
WHY DID YOU CANCELL THIS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Dude! Stupid cliffhangers!
Ace of Hate chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
It'd be nice if you could post the next chapter
Meh chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
If your not going to finish something do not bother starting it..
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Interesting beginning. I hope Harry gets out of the emo stage though.
akasanta chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Good story. Hope to see an update soon.

Cheers! :D
god of all chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I just fucking hope he's a child of Poseidon or something cause I haven't read a story where he is without some bullshit excuse or something of the sort.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Dracowoman chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
good job, update soon please.

4.5/5
James018 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Intriguing start. I like how you've taken a more Rick Riordan approach in terms of writing style, it's quite refreshing compared to all the Harry Potter fics I usually read. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
yes you're off to a very good start with the story. I hope that Lily is the goddess and here's an idea she could be Hestia the one who tends the fires. there's a lot of potential in a story for to be good but also a lot for to go wrong. like do you plan for him to cut out the magic or do you plan for it to be like normal school and in summer he goes to camp half blood. and for another thing well any of the other demi gods be joining him at Hogwarts. I could see Annabeth going to hogwarts. anyway I look forward to seeing how you continue the story.
FateBurn chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Good start please continue soon.
josh148513 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
please hurry and update real soon please so i know what will happen next