Reviews for My Best Friend's Rival
LeChick chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Goddamn you're an awesome writer
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Enjoyed reading this. very insightful.
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This is dead on with the following events! So good!
DarknessinShadows chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Great little story! It really pulled at my heart strings.
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Thank you,thank you,thank you for writing a f *#ing wonderful story about MY prince!
Skolli chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
This is absolutely amazing! I just loved every line of it. I read a lot of fiction and absolutely detest any OOCness and your characters were so beautifully written, so absolutely IN character, truly amazing. Bulma's thoughts are dark and at the same time light, that was very well done. And Vegeta, agh, he's trying and for him that's a LOT. And Trunks was just a great addition. I could just see the little family in the kitchen, drinking cocoa. Just great!
kikyohater920alltheway chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
That was really amazing. I'm glad I found this story. It was a worthy read lol. :P
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This was a great take on the event. I love how you left us with the same doubts as Bulma had. _ Although we are the third person, so we know that he truly does care. Great work.
kerravon chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Marvelous! I love the point-of-view...
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Oh my freaking God... with every following oneshot I read, I, if humanly possible, start loving you more and more... How is it that you actually apply all those things that I just thought while watching the Buu Saga? How is it possible that you manage to sort things into a story, so well and organized, so pleasant and engulfing to read?

I adore you, I swear, I really do! You rock so much! This is one of the greatest oneshots I have ever read!

Yours sincerely,

DHA
Garowyn chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Great work!
kyou-kuns girlfriend chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
WoW you are the best writer i've seen in a long time i think this is a ver good story and you should countiue so plez do. i like how you did your pharagraphs and you had a very good plot to you must have writin alot. how long have you been writing? well see ya _
Lost Book chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
very, very good. I loved it. It's kinda sad, especially when you think about what happens the next day.
The Rev chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Wow. I mean, really. After reading so many fics where Vegeta is portrayed grossly OOC, this is a breath of fresh air. I got so used to reading about the post-Buu Vegeta when I read your stuff, Sholio, that this one was a bit surprising. But definitely a pleasant surprise.

The Rev.