Reviews for A Certain Cat and Mouse
Reeves-san chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
This...This is pure gold...
YES! I finally found a Gunha fic! And it had an unexpected but somehow plausible pairing!

But why did I find it a year after it was published... Is this dead? Please say it's not. This would be an amazing fic...

I like how Gunha had his humanizing moment and did not go all "hot-blooded-hero-stereotype" mode.

Please please please continue this.
Graviton Bomber chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
The fire in his eyes reignited, he leapt to his feet with a slight unsteadiness and clenched his fists. "Yes!
That was perfect your words flowed and the storyline is very stable I rate this 10/10 great job i hope to see more storys like this
animeparody chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
YES! A Gunha story! I love you so much for making this! Update soon because I love how you've started of!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I'm liking what I see so far, but I believe the first Gunha story on this site was "Shrine Maiden of Paradise by the Telekinetic Shell" by Mephiles666
EtherealFox chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
"For once in his life, he was questioning what kind of guts he had right now."

XD A great start to the very first multi-dimensional Gunha story (at least a whole dimension more than his canonical one-dimension).

There is plenty of ITEM in volume 15 on baka-tsuki if you want to check out the speech patterns. Basically, it's so super simple that you'll get it in less than 47 seconds.

And I see that six out of twelve stories have been completed so 50% even if none of them are from the Toaru multiverse.
arkblazer chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Pretty good start dude. You gave good enough details without getting overbearing. there might be some OOC'ess though, Gunha seemed a bit too angsty but i guess the was just a want time deal because of those people that died. Just don't make it a habit out of him, i don't think he would be that much of a beta f**.

As for Frenda, shes ok, but you forgot to add her little speech pattern she has.
Akurelus chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
As someone who has read all your fanfictions I say the chances of you actually completing this fanfiction is 0 percent.