Reviews for The Devil's Table
thebondgirl chapter 7 . 3/1
Holy mother of... okay, I'm thoroughly unnerved - by everything except this last wonderfully fluffy chapter of course! Heh, dude, you are just WAY too good at writing creepy. Seriously. Real chills and a few rather undignified moments of having to pause in reading because I was too creeped out to continue. Well done there! And the fact that I adore your characterizations of these guys beyond measure goes without saying :) great stuff.
BreathingMagic chapter 7 . 1/16
This was fantastic! I really don't know how you always manage to come up with These brilliant storylines and all, while everyone is also staying perfectly in character. I also love when there's some whump for Merlin but not enough to render him useless (that's boring) but rather it makes him fight harder; with some nice BAMF Merlin at the end. Really great Story, honest to God, you should have and could have been a writer for the Show! ;)
United-Whovians chapter 7 . 1/9
Wow this was great... Wonderful plot and very gripping! Loved it soooooo much!
servant123 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Great job with this story! I'm not usually one for thrillers and intense mysteries and the like, but you wrote it well and I'm glad I read it. And I love that you chose to include Gwaine; I'm a big fan of questing-trio fics. Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing what else you've written.
DwaejiTokki chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Pure awesomeness.

Thanks for writing! -
Aaronna chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Maybe I am a masochists, but I love stories where the main character actually gets injured. You did an awesome job! I love the Arthur, Gwaine, and Merlin stories and I think you did the characters great justice. This story is Epic!
ThisVioletofMine chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Great story!
theLadyCheshire chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I always wondered in the show why Merlin spent all that time hanging around knights doing their training and never bothered to learn so much as the basics for himself.
Well done, I could really feel the desperation coming through as they became more and more trapped in that castle.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Wow I don't know why this fanfiction doesn't have more reviews. That was very well written and I enjoyed it.
A Fellow Reader chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
I really liked this story- It was detailed, interesting... and just had the right amount of cliffhangers.
C
wryter501 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
okay, now i'm worrying about the dragon's other warnings - invisibility, shape-changing, magic creatures - what is going on here?
fantasticly-anonymous chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
Such a wonderful ending to a rip roaring roller coaster of an adventure! I loved every minute of it! Arthur, Gwaine and Merlin all working together to stay alive. That is, until the opportunity for self sacrifice comes around. At which point, all three of our protagonists are just dying to give there lives for the other two! That is so... Them. : )
Thanks so much for writing and posting this story!
Sincerely, Anonymous
Ravenclaw667 chapter 7 . 3/9/2014
:D
Loved it!
MugetsuPipefox chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
This was really cool. It had that edge of horror (that I would normally avoid) but was still within my cowardice levels. Fantastic story!
LinBates chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
Lovely ghoulishness and fantastic horror!