Reviews for The Devil's Table
Rookblonkorules chapter 4 . 7/10
Holy mackerel, are you good with the suspense or what! I keep getting the urge to look behind me and make sure nothing's lurking in the doorway!
Loving it so far!
SunsetDawn420 chapter 7 . 3/2
The best merlin fanfic I've read so far.
You've done a great job. You really did.
Dragon JMK chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
BEAUTIFUL. Really loved it. Great description. Loved the thrill too. You have great potential as a writer. (A published writer) The parts where the guy( sorry, not good with names) ate human body parts, the description nearly made me throw up it was so descriptive. I loved it. I'm not one to show that much emotion or anything with stories. Gwaine's "death" nearly made me cry. You are an amazing writer. Five stars.
Wearethefandomsthatwaited chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
Wow. What a tragic, beautiful, incredibly terrorizing story. Bravo my friend. Goodness what a good read. Had me on the edge of my set the whole time. The creature and the dream sequences were brilliant, and I always love a good hurt! Merlin story.
thebondgirl chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
Holy mother of... okay, I'm thoroughly unnerved - by everything except this last wonderfully fluffy chapter of course! Heh, dude, you are just WAY too good at writing creepy. Seriously. Real chills and a few rather undignified moments of having to pause in reading because I was too creeped out to continue. Well done there! And the fact that I adore your characterizations of these guys beyond measure goes without saying :) great stuff.
BreathingMagic chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
This was fantastic! I really don't know how you always manage to come up with These brilliant storylines and all, while everyone is also staying perfectly in character. I also love when there's some whump for Merlin but not enough to render him useless (that's boring) but rather it makes him fight harder; with some nice BAMF Merlin at the end. Really great Story, honest to God, you should have and could have been a writer for the Show! ;)
Ex Prisoner of Azkaban chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
Wow this was great... Wonderful plot and very gripping! Loved it soooooo much!
servant123 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Great job with this story! I'm not usually one for thrillers and intense mysteries and the like, but you wrote it well and I'm glad I read it. And I love that you chose to include Gwaine; I'm a big fan of questing-trio fics. Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing what else you've written.
DwaejiTokki chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Pure awesomeness.

Thanks for writing! -
Aaronna chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Maybe I am a masochists, but I love stories where the main character actually gets injured. You did an awesome job! I love the Arthur, Gwaine, and Merlin stories and I think you did the characters great justice. This story is Epic!
ThisVioletofMine chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Great story!
theLadyCheshire chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
I always wondered in the show why Merlin spent all that time hanging around knights doing their training and never bothered to learn so much as the basics for himself.
Well done, I could really feel the desperation coming through as they became more and more trapped in that castle.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Wow I don't know why this fanfiction doesn't have more reviews. That was very well written and I enjoyed it.
A Fellow Reader chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
I really liked this story- It was detailed, interesting... and just had the right amount of cliffhangers.
C
wryter501 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
okay, now i'm worrying about the dragon's other warnings - invisibility, shape-changing, magic creatures - what is going on here?