Reviews for The Devil's Table
DragonThetan chapter 7 . 3/30
Great story, it had me on the edge of my seat the ent
1917farmgirl chapter 7 . 11/15/2016
Oh man, this story was so good! And so freaky!

How do you write such intense things so well! Ah! And poor Merlin. Those chains were nasty! And then what he had to go through to get around them...

This was very powerful story. Thanks so much for sharing.
Quinn Oaksong chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
Yes! That was so good!
(This might sound a little evil, but oh well) I would say you had Merlin go through just the right amount of pain. I really enjoyed how you were able to portray the story from the viewpoints of all three characters (also my three favorite characters) while at the same time showing new sides to each of their personalities. You kept the story moving at a good pace and it was all too easy to forsake my studies an dread this instead.
All in all, it was a great and fascinating read, so thanks for putting so much time effort into writing and sharing it with us.
Mistress Charon chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
This was one heck of a story! It was more in line with horror for me, and being close to Halloween made it a really good read. Well done. I loved how in character everyone was, right down to the dialogue. There were times when even I was spooked and worried for our heroes. Your imagery was wonderful, I truly enjoyed reading your story. And the bromance between Merlin, Arthur, and Gwaine was really nice to read. How they're all "self-sacrificing bastards," who'll do anything for each other. Very nice. I liked the mystery that you wove into the story of the monster and it's servants and beasts, and I agree with your idea that even Kilgarrah doesn't know everything and some creatures are better left forgotten. And poor Merlin, all that he suffered, but his friends where there to help him, which really hit me right in the feels. Anyways, I'm really happy I stumbled across this story, thank you for writing it.
Rookblonkorules chapter 4 . 7/10/2016
Holy mackerel, are you good with the suspense or what! I keep getting the urge to look behind me and make sure nothing's lurking in the doorway!
Loving it so far!
SunsetDawn420 chapter 7 . 3/2/2016
The best merlin fanfic I've read so far.
You've done a great job. You really did.
Dragon JMK chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
BEAUTIFUL. Really loved it. Great description. Loved the thrill too. You have great potential as a writer. (A published writer) The parts where the guy( sorry, not good with names) ate human body parts, the description nearly made me throw up it was so descriptive. I loved it. I'm not one to show that much emotion or anything with stories. Gwaine's "death" nearly made me cry. You are an amazing writer. Five stars.
Wearethefandomsthatwaited chapter 7 . 7/19/2015
Wow. What a tragic, beautiful, incredibly terrorizing story. Bravo my friend. Goodness what a good read. Had me on the edge of my set the whole time. The creature and the dream sequences were brilliant, and I always love a good hurt! Merlin story.
thebondgirl chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
Holy mother of... okay, I'm thoroughly unnerved - by everything except this last wonderfully fluffy chapter of course! Heh, dude, you are just WAY too good at writing creepy. Seriously. Real chills and a few rather undignified moments of having to pause in reading because I was too creeped out to continue. Well done there! And the fact that I adore your characterizations of these guys beyond measure goes without saying :) great stuff.
BreathingMagic chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
This was fantastic! I really don't know how you always manage to come up with These brilliant storylines and all, while everyone is also staying perfectly in character. I also love when there's some whump for Merlin but not enough to render him useless (that's boring) but rather it makes him fight harder; with some nice BAMF Merlin at the end. Really great Story, honest to God, you should have and could have been a writer for the Show! ;)
Ex Prisoner of Azkaban chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
Wow this was great... Wonderful plot and very gripping! Loved it soooooo much!
servant123 chapter 7 . 12/14/2014
Great job with this story! I'm not usually one for thrillers and intense mysteries and the like, but you wrote it well and I'm glad I read it. And I love that you chose to include Gwaine; I'm a big fan of questing-trio fics. Keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing what else you've written.
DwaejiTokki chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
Pure awesomeness.

Thanks for writing! -
Aaronna chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Maybe I am a masochists, but I love stories where the main character actually gets injured. You did an awesome job! I love the Arthur, Gwaine, and Merlin stories and I think you did the characters great justice. This story is Epic!
ThisVioletofMine chapter 7 . 8/17/2014