Reviews for The Devil's Table
xXTheCrypticCrayonXx chapter 7 . 12/8/2013
That. Was. Awesome! :)
BeckaBeat chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
this was really great! thanks for writing it :D
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
I liked this though Merlin should have just told the truth and the two knights not believed him then told his made up story.
Emachinescat chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Wonderfully fantastic! And so ridiculously scary! Adored it!
BSmusicprincess chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Great story! Loved the plot and well worth reading! Good job! xD
Clara Brighet chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
I loved this story. It had this great balance between totally freaky-creepy and action. It was so much fun to read, you stayed true to the characters and the story never missed a beat. :D Wonderful!
P.S. I liked what ou did with the explanation of the monster.
mayatrau chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
A wonderful story :) please write more Merlin multi chapter fics! I'm in love with your writing, especially the way you portray Merlin and Arthur's characters and personality so realistically, and just like a junky, short stories just aren't enough anymore...;)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Gahh so good! Well done! And might I say I can see the opportunity for a sequel? Even just a oneshot would do, but I can see the monster still finding access through Merlin's dreams, haunting him in an effort to get back to the real world, and the others having to find a way of saving him. Just something to consider :P
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
Creepy, but I liked it!
jellyblobs chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
Brilliant story! So chillingly spooky and mysterious! Would perhaps have liked to find out a little more about how Jimbol managed to come back from the dead (especially seeing as he wasn't a sorcerer was he?), but otherwise, it was a really gripping read with a nice dose of Merlin angst and caring!Arthur!
Ignite the Stars chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
that was lovely
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Wow. That was incredible. I was holding my breath for the longest time.
Aranel chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
That was really scary! Almost didn't finish it! You're a really good writer, you know.
musicnlyrics chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I thought it was awesome. Truly, a bonding moment between three brothers, no matter how much two of them may deny otherwise.

Thanks for sharing. :)
Target Zero chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
I really enjoyed your done for your first milti-chapter story.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »