Reviews for The Devil's Table
SwordSpirit chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Really enjoyed your story, loved the fact the Gwaine was involved as well as Arthur. Well written and the characters were very believable :) Well done
Rachelle Lo chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Great story! Gave me chills. Doesn't help I'm reading this way too late at night...
Janna chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Wow... just wow...
Weaving Bard chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
I loved it so much... I read it twice
SoulMore chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
FAN!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Quite wonderful :)))
Enjoyed reading it very much
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
I think leaving it mysterious was a good move. In my opinion, what you can't see or don't know much about, that is the scariest enemy of all.
Questionable Answers chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
cool.
Jude chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh, I love this! I think you should add to it, I'd love to see he interaction between Arthur and Merlin and the reactions from Gwen, Guis and the knights.
Sora Resi chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
This kept me riveted all the way through. Amazing piece - well done!
Katerina Riley chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
All I have to say is when your fisrt book gets published, tell us all. If THIS is the type of fic you can come up with to a pre-exsisting (and awesome) TV show, then whatever else you can think of will be epicly genius and bloody brilliant. You. Are. Amazing.
Mirnava chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
First foray, you say? This was certainly wonderful! I understand exactly what you're saying about detailed v. descriptions, and I think you did a great job of mixing the two! Keep up the good work!
Kantrix Gabriel chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was wonderful. I loved every minute of it. Your characterizations are spot on, your world was wonderfully creepy, and the story was fascinating. I wish you many more successful stories in the fandom. (And you'll have to excuse me as I go delve into your SGA stuff...)
thesiriusmoon chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
This was brilliant! Truly one of the most well written fics I've encountered in this fandom. It felt very cannon, and you had the characterizations down perfectly! Plus a healthy of Merlin whump, what's not to love!
Revhead chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
Brilliant. Very scary, and poor Merlin! But brilliant :)
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »