Reviews for Untouchable
The Author Haru chapter 2 . 15h ago
SIXTY-FIVE CHAPTERS! YIPPEEEEEEEEE *very happy*
moira33 chapter 35 . 3/1
this story is so good!
In her place I would have slaped him with the other hand
miss ASSASSIN MASTER chapter 65 . 1/6
Three words: I LOVED IT
angelpal4231 chapter 38 . 12/30/2014
No... Can't say any spoilers but it's so sad...
And Asura, your wrong, a weakness is not just a weakness that brings a person down but a building block to help them climb up, if they take the effort to climb up at all.
Caramelturnip chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Great fanfic! Really like it so far!
Ahhhh I love Fullmetal Alchemist xD
MusicalMelody001 chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
P.m.
Teacuppuppie chapter 65 . 12/3/2014
I liked it at first, but eventually I got tired of the story honestly. They were just way too obsessed with each other, they were so monopolized by each other thst I couldn't stand it. The drama was endless. In the last ten chapters I started skipping through and reading the parts I wanted. I really did like it at first though, I did. The drama and their obsession was just too much for me though, well done besides that. I liked how you portrayed black star a lot and some of the humor in your writing was great.
HiCrazyCow chapter 65 . 11/29/2014
Man this has been quite the ride! This is the longest fanfic I've ever read and probably one of my favorite despite Kima being my OTP. This story has been so great to read and has so many great memories within it. I have a feeling I won't be forgetting about this fic any time soon and it'll stay with me for a long time. This was so beautifully written and the characters were portrayed so well and I love almost everything about this story. It really has been a great ride!
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 65 . 11/11/2014
i don't really like cliche love stories but honestly i liked your story quite a lot. although i fell in love with your vampire story :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/6/2014
4awwz
InkyBlair chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Whenever I'm sad, this always cheers me up. 3
You have such skill.
Bean McGrath chapter 5 . 10/25/2014
Wonderful story, but many grammatical errors. I would suggest going over what you have so far and proofreading it. I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. You have incredible writing skills and much potential to become published, as I was. Yo ability to stretch out a topic into 63 chapters in sophistocadedly is quite admirable and I expect may great things from you along with many new works along the road.
mewatermelon chapter 65 . 10/11/2014
Love it! Jeep up the great work!
Arowflight chapter 65 . 10/6/2014
I love this story so much!
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »