Reviews for Untouchable
trepidon chapter 10 . 9/29
The drama...awaits!
trepidon chapter 9 . 9/29
YOU BELONG TO ME!
POSESSIVEEEE; I LOVE, I LOVE!
trepidon chapter 6 . 9/29
This...is...the best romantic plot ive ever read/am reading!
trepidon chapter 5 . 9/28
Damn...i wonder how soul will win makas heart!
trepidon chapter 4 . 9/28
Love it!
What in blazes
OH MY GODS! I LOVED IT! IM DYING! AHHH!
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 65 . 7/10
I LOVED IT! I cried both tears of joy and sadness, I laughed my ass out, I yelled with both anger and excitement, This was hands down one of the best SoMa fanfics i've read. I fangirled like a maniac; which would totally scare the shit outta my family sometimes because they thought I was going insane. I know that I found this story when it was already complete, But i'm happy I found it even tho I wasn't part of the journey. I give you a ten outta ten. This was brilliant! I noticed that there is a sequel and god I can't wait to start reading it...which would be right now. You did an amazing job and I hope you continue to write more in the future.
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 64 . 7/10
I'm listening to 'Training Wheels' by Melanie Martinez while reading the proposal... And I can't help myself. I'M LITERALLY CRYING! Omg the feels!
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 61 . 7/10
Black Star is getting on my last nerves! I can't believe i'm almost done with this story *cries* It's defitnetly one of the best I have read.
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 54 . 7/10
YESSS! DON'T RESIST ANYMORE JUST DO IT!
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 49 . 7/9
HIRO IS A FUCKEN BASTARD! I already hated his ass in the anime...this made me hate his ass more
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 44 . 7/9
Umm how old is Wes again? I really DON'T want to believe he's a pedophile... O·o
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 43 . 7/9
HOW FLUFFY!
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 40 . 7/9
I'M LITERALLY CRYING MY FUCKEN ASS OUT HERE! W .Y .EVIL!? Gah! I love this so much even tho I'm crying a fucken river.
1,327 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »