Reviews for Untouchable
Notsowholesom chapter 1 . 4/26
im very glad that i found this again
dareaderreads chapter 65 . 11/11/2021
I just binge read this years later and I loved it. Great fic.
c0rt3x2k chapter 8 . 9/12/2021
COULDN'T GET WITHIN 6 FEET OF CORNA you say very poor choice of words
One inch wonder chapter 43 . 8/10/2021
Perfect, that's the only way to describe this. The more I read the more I want to keep reading. You show human emotions so well, every character gets enough screen time. You can easily get so attached to this masterpiece. I can keep going on on why this is great but I to do. Thank you for this story.
Sairey13 chapter 25 . 8/19/2019
I can see Maka and Kid being close friends, especially siblings, from how overprotective Kid is with Maka.
Sairey13 chapter 47 . 8/11/2019
I don't think Kami should have any rights to make conditions of her own, in order to let Maka move in with Soul. I mean, she left her child in the care of her cheating ex-husband. Even if she were to send her a postcard from time to time, she never helped raised her daughter for years.

In my opinion, I don't think Maka has to make any deal/agreement to her mother's condition. Only with Spirit's. Even when he makes terrible decision makings and isn't the ideal father... He still took care of his daughter and loves her very much. And since Kami abandoned her daughter, she basically forfeited her parental rights. Meaning, Maka could disregard everything Kami has to say and not have to meet the family her mother chose over her own daughter.

I'm just very surprised that Spirit is allowing/letting his ex-wife to make such requests... Seems rather sad/unsettling, if you think about it.
Guest chapter 65 . 7/5/2019
Woah this was your first fanfic?! This is incredible! I could really feel the charcaters in your story that it feels like im in it and i could see them and it really saddens me to read the last chapter of it. I really enjoyed every bits of it TuT... Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
Guest chapter 60 . 7/1/2019
This chapter made me so nervous... It made me want to slap Maka and snatch the pregnancy test from her just for me to know what's happening... I think i just got spared from a heart attack...
Guest chapter 44 . 6/30/2019
This actually caught me in a surprise... I didnt see this one coming... Its so sweet yet it hurts but its also gentle... Am i making any sense?
bianquita chapter 28 . 6/29/2019
Aww... this hurts but also melted my heart in a good way...great way perhaps...i could really feel the characters emotions and sometime i forget they are maka and soul...they seem like different people but i still love it anyways 3
Fanfics chapter 64 . 6/23/2018
I can’t even
Bruh chapter 63 . 6/23/2018
“I could wrap it up in two long chapters, but I’m not.”
Me: *Looks.*
*Sees there’s only two chapters left.*
bRuH.
I dunno chapter 59 . 6/23/2018
Soul: Shit.
Imma be a cow chapter 40 . 6/22/2018
I friggin hate you
Imma be a cow chapter 16 . 6/21/2018
And now, the real drama begins.
1,356 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »