Reviews for Untouchable
This is the best thing ever! I really hope you know that you are just a great writer n I am so happy to have read this fanfic! This story brought me in tears n most stories don't do that .. You are such a great writer! I see some succes in your future ️️ Best SoMa fic ever made!
Trinitastic chapter 65 . 3/12
I absolutely love this story! Im actually crying tears of happiness with the ending. Most of the time I don't like AU stories but this is the best fanfic I have ever read! Thank you for such a beautiful piece of work, and your gammer errors are fine... the story was AMAZING!
The Author Haru chapter 8 . 3/3
I'm sorry but it says she shook her skirt off...is that a typo?
The Author Haru chapter 2 . 3/1
SIXTY-FIVE CHAPTERS! YIPPEEEEEEEEE *very happy*
moira33 chapter 35 . 3/1
this story is so good!
In her place I would have slaped him with the other hand
miss ASSASSIN MASTER chapter 65 . 1/6
Three words: I LOVED IT
angelpal4231 chapter 38 . 12/30/2014
No... Can't say any spoilers but it's so sad...
And Asura, your wrong, a weakness is not just a weakness that brings a person down but a building block to help them climb up, if they take the effort to climb up at all.
Caramelturnip chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Great fanfic! Really like it so far!
Ahhhh I love Fullmetal Alchemist xD
MusicalMelody001 chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
P.m.
Teacuppuppie chapter 65 . 12/3/2014
I liked it at first, but eventually I got tired of the story honestly. They were just way too obsessed with each other, they were so monopolized by each other thst I couldn't stand it. The drama was endless. In the last ten chapters I started skipping through and reading the parts I wanted. I really did like it at first though, I did. The drama and their obsession was just too much for me though, well done besides that. I liked how you portrayed black star a lot and some of the humor in your writing was great.
HiCrazyCow chapter 65 . 11/29/2014
Man this has been quite the ride! This is the longest fanfic I've ever read and probably one of my favorite despite Kima being my OTP. This story has been so great to read and has so many great memories within it. I have a feeling I won't be forgetting about this fic any time soon and it'll stay with me for a long time. This was so beautifully written and the characters were portrayed so well and I love almost everything about this story. It really has been a great ride!
Wild Cat.Mao chapter 65 . 11/11/2014
i don't really like cliche love stories but honestly i liked your story quite a lot. although i fell in love with your vampire story :)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/6/2014