Reviews for Untouchable
anand891996 chapter 1 . 5/26
meh cliched high school plot. bleargh.
anand891996 chapter 1 . 5/26
meh cliched high school plot. bleargh.
I can't finish this. I'm sorry but you should really have someone proofread your writing. There's so many plotholes, grammar errors, repetition and stuff I can't get through it. Plus the fact that Soul thinks he owns her, literally stalks her, forcibly pins her often, forced her to kiss him, etc is kinda distubing isn't it? I hope you don't think that's romantic and flattering, its dangerous behavior and it really shouldn't be romanticized. And I'm on chapter 21 and he supposedly loves her but won't tell her why he noticed her, feeding her insecurities and shit for no reason is just...fucked up. I just hate Soul's character despite his "change" and Maka is really annoying and out of character honestly. The whole Giriko thing and her dad leaving makes no sense! Dude she was supposedly locked in her room but next chapter she's jumping out the window instantly? Please just use logic when you write not just vomit cheesy romances. Keep writing and improving, don't give up, but please consider what I said lol.
Smash41KMF chapter 14 . 1/23
Really? No Stein? Come on... I'm actually kind of worried for Maka now.
2468gaby chapter 65 . 1/5
I have no words for this story. It was absolutely amazing. I feel like you were able to create every emotion in this story, whether happiness, saddness, or me lust laughing my ass off :) I can't believe this is your first story! It's so great and I will definitely continue to read your work.
Peace,
2468gaby
Adamredfox chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Nice i like how your doing cool guy x book worm but tbh i dont like the way you made soul a womanizer srry for the hate
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2016
This was such a beautiful story. To say the least, you have talent. I applaud you and this story. I cried, laughed, and all in all enjoyed this story. I do hope you continue to write, if not fanfiction, then something else. You have a true talent, and I would hate it if it went to waste.
~M
trepidon chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
The drama...awaits!
trepidon chapter 9 . 9/29/2016
YOU BELONG TO ME!
POSESSIVEEEE; I LOVE, I LOVE!
trepidon chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
This...is...the best romantic plot ive ever read/am reading!
trepidon chapter 5 . 9/28/2016
Damn...i wonder how soul will win makas heart!
trepidon chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
Love it!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/13/2016
What in blazes
Guest chapter 65 . 8/20/2016
OH MY GODS! I LOVED IT! IM DYING! AHHH!
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 65 . 7/10/2016
I LOVED IT! I cried both tears of joy and sadness, I laughed my ass out, I yelled with both anger and excitement, This was hands down one of the best SoMa fanfics i've read. I fangirled like a maniac; which would totally scare the shit outta my family sometimes because they thought I was going insane. I know that I found this story when it was already complete, But i'm happy I found it even tho I wasn't part of the journey. I give you a ten outta ten. This was brilliant! I noticed that there is a sequel and god I can't wait to start reading it...which would be right now. You did an amazing job and I hope you continue to write more in the future.
1,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »