Reviews for Fate, At Your Fingertips
ChuYumeAkirameru chapter 1 . 4/26
Wow, I really loved this story. I've read a lot of soulmate AU's but this is the first with them NOT being eachothers soulmates. Its got a noce twist in that sense and an open original veiw. I like it.
An Escaped Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Wonderful idea and writing. Great character development. I don't usually like this type of Johnlock, but you wrote it quite well. Good job.
mirrorthatreflectsit chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is funny and deep.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Hi there. Interesting concept of the wristmates. Love it!
Hedwig chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
too cool!
westwindwaker chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
In that case... nice story! We never did get to read about John's print. Oh well, it's clear those two are in love. Nice romance.
chyunine chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I've found myself rather obsessed with the soulmate universe, but I really like what you've done here where they defy fate and destiny. I was so used to John and Sherlock being soulmates and then all of a sudden Sherlock was all "oh yea my soulmate is Richard Brooks" and I was like "waitwhat". Though in retrospect it seems like a very Sherlock thing to do, going against the path the world has chosen for him. It was quite refreshing in a way. And I really liked the little subplot with Harry and how that ultimately convinces John that printmates don't matter. A truly enjoyable story.

chrishuyen
ladymad0nna chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Beautifully executed. Well done.
Impractical Beekeeping chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
How DO you do these things?

It's an AU, and I am generally rather wary of those. Yet you used it with a canon story, and you made that work. You also did a respectable amount of world-building. And what an AU it is! My first thought regarding the idea of predestined relationships was "Oh hell. That would make me insane - the idea of being without choice." Sherlock, naturally, would hate it even more. And he does. The fact that it's a certain individual? Evil. ;)

You handled Clara and Harry and a bit of Watson backstory in a way that also worked.

Finally, you brought Sherlock and John together in a manner that avoided the obvious (they're not a match), and thus did not make me want to punch my laptop screen. I also didn't find them regrettably OOC, as I so often do when writers choose to get them together.

In short, it's great to see you back, and I think you've proven that you can write virtually anything. And me? I'll read it. Happily.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I'm to lazy to login, sorry. Anyway...
This story is fantastic. Printmates is a very interesting idea and the fact that you made Sherlock and John not match was just wonderfully original unique. In most stories Sherlock and John would have matched and Sherlock would believe in printmates. You took and idea that could have easily become trite and cliche and made it so much more then that, it was amazing. Great job.
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I freaking love what you've done with this. So much.
My favorite part is that you've taken this plot device that's super creative, but you didn't go for the easy cliché. You made it imperfect. And instead of going the easy way with a plot device like this, and having Sherlock and John match, you did one better :D Fantastic.

Some things that stuck out as being particularly fantastic:
-John's discussion with Harry was… gorgeous.
-John's reasons for not registering
-The phrase, "defer your existential crisis" XD

Overall, this is just plain fantastic. I love it. Great job!
scuttlesworth chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I love stories about defying fate. :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012