Reviews for Listen to Your Heart
Melinda chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
I loved this hope to read more from you soon
iloveromance chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
I'm glad that both of them are going to break the news to their respective mates. I have no doubt that he's going to prepare a romantic evening for the woman he loves. Amazing story as always and so melt-worthy!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
LOL Love the mention of Da-Phyllis and I'm melting just reading Niles' confession about how much he loves her. Sigh...
iloveromance chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Finally Daphne tells him what's in her heart! I can only hope that I'm right about his reaction! I'm sure that the fact that she had to see a therapist is eating her up inside and she feels even more confused than ever. Hope Niles can help her!
lfc4ever chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Another great story, glad you kept them in character to the show where they didn't fall straight into each others arms
cumberland river relic chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Another great story! You tell so much in this chapter. I liked your using the bridal shower as a sign of the commitments/constaints on Daphne, and your last five paragraphs brought a satisfying conclusion. I especially liked your one-sentence closing - you said so much with eight words. I look forward to your next story!
cumberland river relic chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Boom! What a way to get into the heart of the situation. You wrote an especially powerful section here:

"And when I saw you, I realized that wasn't what love looked like. Love was seeing your smile, and knowing what a kind and caring person you are. No matter what, I'll always be grateful for everything you've done for me."

I also like the way Niles doesn't simply jump to take over the situation.
cumberland river relic chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is a great start! I like your having Daphne go to the Montana to see Niles. Something else that I like is how you have characterized Niles here. He's both caring and professional. Thank you for showing that combination in him.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Great ending!
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I really like this part. Daphne is being so honest here. I think she feels very conflicted because she knows what's in her heart, but is trying too hard to be logical. I love when he tells her to listen to her heart. :)
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Ooooohhhh...love the start of this story! Perfect!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
I think this is such a fantastic ending. We're kind of left wondering what's going to happen once she returns (although we have a pretty good idea, hehe). But it's simple, sweet and, most important of all, in-character. Great job! Looking forward to more stories like this one :)
leighann415 chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
Aww, this chapter was so good! Loved that Daphne was willing to say goodbye to Donny. And how you had all that in without actually showing Donny or Mel. :) I know you prob. wouldn't want to, but I kind of see a sequel in here! Just sayin', hehe! :) But this story was awesome, and I'm sure the next one will be too! :) *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I love this, of course. I'm sure Daphne will make the right decision. :) And that it'll be really melt-worthy! :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
What a beautiful ending! I love how Daphne's heart beats to "Niles", awww :) That's really sweet. I'm glad, of course, that she chose Niles and I alos really love how we know what's going to happen, them breaking up, etc. and not really seeing (or rather reading) all of it. The last line is, in my opinion, absolutely perfect and so effective. Awesome story!