Reviews for Do as the Dragons
update please
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 5 . 7/13
Uh oh
xxyangxx2006 chapter 5 . 7/12
Oh my... She is just trying to keep her small happiness and to survive her brothers wrath. Let's just hope that comment didn't make things even worse for her. Keep up the good work!
Bess Woodville chapter 5 . 7/12
Well-Written! Sad to see Viserys so upset :(( check out my story when you have the chance please :))
The-Ginger22 chapter 4 . 6/15
I'll be honest I've given up on this story...it's an amazing story it is I do love the whole targaryen thing it fascinates me...but I'm not going to wait forever when it's been a year and a half since you last updated. I'll understand if you have writer block but you dont even give an authors note to let us know. So I'm sorry but I'm going to delete this from my saved list...I'm sorry it's an amazing story and I hope in the future you will update and I will be more than happy to read it. Thank you for what you have given us though. :)
InkyIvory chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
Oh my... Can u do another chapter please? Ah, I'm in love with this! Aeris should get pregnant and well - Dany's reaction! Great job!
joylinn chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
hurrrryyyy were dyin out here!
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
I promise to review to every chapter if you update. I've been looking for a Daenerys Sisfic forever.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
keep updating c: this story is really intresting .
Bess Woodville chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Really looking forward to how this will pan out :)
xxyangxx2006 chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Oh my... Well she had a bit of a good time before she is back with her brother. I hope she isn't too scarred before this is all over
Dark G0ddess chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
wow this was an unexpected update but I'm glad you did because I really thought you gave up on this story but I'm glad you cotinued it. and I hope Viserys atleast get Aeris pregnant before he dies...update soon
KlausIsMySoulMate chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
Love this story! Wish you would update it!
emmabou chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
would luv if u started 2 update again really want 2 c Aeris kick Viserys butt lol :)
Sweet Summer Heart chapter 3 . 5/2/2014
Please update I have got to know what happens next!