Reviews for A Little Strategy, A Lot Of Foreplay
hameronaddict aka literatigirl chapter 18 . 2/23
Awesome story! Funny, sexy and intriguing. I could have totally seen that happening on the show.
Cait chapter 18 . 4/20/2013
About time, guys! As always, just listen to Leo in the first place. Loved the and am looking forward to reading the next one!
Cait chapter 17 . 4/14/2013
Well, at least Justin finally came to his senses. Not a happy chapter, though. But everything will be good again in the end! (Right?!)
Cait chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
Nyo! I assume they won't kill Ben because that would make this fic too depressing, but there's a lot they can do to him...
Cait chapter 15 . 4/5/2013
Well, crap. What HAVE you done, Ben? I wouldn't put much past him, especially where Kate is concerned. But he can't actually go to jail!
GImmaQueen chapter 18 . 4/2/2013
This is one of my favorite stories. And I know you said you were don't with this story but can we get a sex scene for a chapter. Like how they truly show there love through the act of sex
Cait chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
Hmph. Thank goodness for Kate, Ben, and Leo! As for everyone else... I'll just hope things turn out the way they should in the end, lol.
K-Ko chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story. I loved the ending, although I'm sad it has ended. I hope you will continue writing about the characters from Fairly Legal. Yes, still obessing.
desina chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
So glad I could help in whatever small way. I suspect cheerleading was my greatest accomplishment.

I'm sad it's over but glad they're finally together like they should be. And yeah, Kate, you totally did need to do that last scene thing. Only like a lot earlier. :)
Sorella-Aine chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
So sad it's over, but you gave us a very cute happy ending! :)
Water-please chapter 18 . 3/30/2013
*happy sigh*
That was a wonderful ending. Kate seems to be matured, and Ben let her room to be. Love it to pieces!
Hope you'll go on writing about this wonderful couple!
K-Ko chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Aw...feeling the hurt and confusion for BATE. Thanks for the heads up on a happy ending, but only one more chapter? Say it isn't so.
desina chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Aww, poor Kate! Poor Ben! And, finally Justin shows some quality character thanks to Leo's intervention.
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Awww. :'( :') I can't believe there's only one more chapter. NOOOO! I really liked this story. :D I can't believe they canceled Fairly Legal or Common Law. :'(
Water-please chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
I hope so! This chapter was so sad, though I was glad of course that the dangerous situation was diffused.
Oh boy, poor Ben. I feel for him, and want to hug him! ;)