Reviews for Burning
Jane Casey chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I really liked the bold print of the first our lines of the poem, it felt like more than just words on a page- like actual questons you'd have to think about. I had to read them over a few times.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Very interesting. Please update soon. I would love to read more. I would really like to read about Akari in Second Life.
E chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
LOVE IT PLZ UPDATE!
Michelle chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Yay, you updated!
Cheers *smiles*
Its nice that you can turn into a human form, and that there is a description of what she looks like.
What adventures will Silver face?
I look forward to the next chapter
dartya chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Pretty fascinating. I'm looking forward to seeing how you'll manage Yin- not everybody can pull of the fake ice girl and her character development, so... yeah, I'd like to see the way you'll portray it. :)
cheshirekitten909 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Yoou forgot to have her choose her in-game name.
Alpenwolf chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Flower really wanted to get rid of yin, huh? I can understand flower here ...
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
...Wonder what's wrong with silver colored fire? xP
eVE chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
I LIKE IT,PLZ UPLOAD
Alpenwolf chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
o.O a fire demon as a character or how it is called? my my ...
Guest chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
nice. like it. please update soon. can hardly rate to read more about Yin.
CoconutConsumer chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Haha, an update! XD

I like how you portray Yin Xue as a silent, calm person- that can stare down a GM to the point of hysteria. xD

But I also think it's interesting how you contrasted Yin Xue's calm demeanor with the frenzied and active fire element. I wonder how it will work out?

Waiting patiently(not) for the next chappie! :D
H chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Pretty cool!
Michelle chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
How intresting.
I wonder how Yin will make her character as a fire.
Well, Good Luck on this story and your other one *smiles*
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
...Hmmmmmmmmm...Wonder what these modifications are. Will she change the color?(black, white, blue, etc.) The temperature?(cold fire? xP) The size?(candle light or blazing inferno?) The shape? (make it look like a human or animal?) Yin is very interesting. She's becoming this short, petite, rich little girl with long black hair and straight bangs in my head though. O_O Dunno why. xP Update soon!