Reviews for Rainfall
quynhmaiphannguyen99 chapter 7 . 6/23
I can't believe that I've read such a masterpiece of fiction like this. Please give us more so that we can enjoy the adventure and tension of the story. Please, dear author.
Honest Review chapter 6 . 6/19
This story has so much potential, from kagome and KIkyou traveling with the gang again, figuring out each other's feelings, KAgome growing stronger, battling the other dragons, dealing with inuyasha when he eventually finds out about their relationship, to dealing with their own relationship, not to mention side characters such as Koga and Sesshamarou...am looking forward to all this playing out...
acorbett96 chapter 7 . 1/12
Oh please please update ! This is amazing and wonderfully written and I love the way you don't rush with either kikyo or kagomes transformations and how they deal with them!
alice chapter 7 . 1/12
hope you updated one day!
Dracowoman chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
good job, update soon please!

4/5
nanohaxfate chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
Hoping to see more especially kagomexkikyo relationship all the way
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2015
I'm very interested in your story! Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
Its sad that you chose to stop updating this story. Hope you can continue soon.
darklinks100 chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
this a awesome story i hope you updated one day.
ritzkiaprilia chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
Ugh damn Naraku -_- (I almost forgot about him)

The story getting more intense, just hope you will continue this story soon until the end
your story awesome :D

and btw this the first time I read fanfic about Kagome/Kikyou, I never thought about that before, this couple more weird than Kagome/Naraku, but after read your fanfic, Kagome/Kikyou really a cute couple XD hope they will get happily ever after
ritzkiaprilia chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
the conversation between Kagome and Kikyou really cute :3
ritzkiaprilia chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
Arghh~~~ So sweettt XD
Voodoo Hoodoo chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
Wowee, I made some nasty typos and grammatical errors there. Forgive me! I promise I am literate!

Typing on a phone at 12:36 PM probably isn't helping my writing, either...
Voodoo Hoodoo chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
Please, PLEASE write more of this story! It is one if the very few KikKag fictions that are actually good over 2k letters, is memorable and doesn't horrible and dark, like child rape, or something else equally fic-ruining. The story has AMAZING basis, it's very well thought out, and is incredibly captivating. You are not rushing the romance between Kikyo and Kagome (which is nice, considering 70% of the KikKag fics on here are 500 words long and jump immediately into a lemon), and the way you have described Kagome's transformation is absolutely beautiful. I love the little bits of humor you've stuck in, and you've added the literal PERFECT amount of tragedy (Kusano's death), and have set the board for an amazing KikKag fic. Even in it's unfinished state (I absolutely abhor unfinished fics; most of the time, I'll read one, get attached, and then realize that it hasn't been updated in 2 years, and I then proceed to get disappointed, then unsatisfied, and with the horrendous lack of KikKag fics, I'll never sate that dissatisfaction), this fic is the single greatest KikKag fic I have ever had the luck to stumble upon, so please, PLEASE, keep your promise, and continue with this fic. PLEASE!

A loving reader,
Voodoo Hoodoo.
Virginia I chapter 7 . 3/6/2015
The evolution of their relationship is written extremely well. I am greatly enjoying it. It is nice to see a story that isn't a sudden 'omg I'm attracted to this person! Therefore I must immediately announce my intentions and everlasting love!' And also isn't written as a long drawn out bit where I'm just frustrated that they are blind to their feelings. You've written it in a way that is subtle and cute. I look forward to future chapters.