Reviews for Avengers Adventures in Babysitting
Matharose111612 chapter 8 . 2/16
That was SO CUTE!
TheSweetAngel18 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
SJ

the feels did not stop once while reading all 8 of these...just wonderful...just wonderful .cant say anything else. soo cute.

TheSweetAngel18 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
SJ

ohhhhh the feeeeellllllssssss! i think it wud b awesome if u did a series of loki and asgir stories...with jane and thro! just a way to see the small family have family time. and some of jane and thor with asgir...like their steps in parenthood and all that.

TheSweetAngel18 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
TheSweetAngel18 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
SJ

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

TheSweetAngel18 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
SJ

OMG YES! i havnt ready any of it yet but im excited to...i just finished the bundle of thunder haha n i just said how i wished there were more chapters on them taking care of the baby...omg yes! its like early xmas for me! lmao

Corey H chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I love your Avenger stories! They make my day. :) I wondering if you could do another multichapter story about the littlest avengers. Maybe when they start to develop their powers or skills from their parents. It seems like a good and funny story to write. :)
LokiLuver chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
OMG! That is the cutest thing I have ever read!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
DAWWWWW! Nuff said
f-romanoff-13 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Absolutely my favorite chapter! So cute 3
NIGHTSHADOW33 chapter 8 . 5/29/2013
Adorable, cute! You should write a story to this, ho he grows up and any other cousins he gets! NS
Guest chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
*sniffs* Fury DOES have a heart! Lol
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Pepper is sooooooooooo sweet!
Kristen chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
LOKI! Oh my GOD, he is the cutest thing EVER!