Reviews for Avengers Adventures in Babysitting
Honestly don't you two read chapter 8 . 8/13
That was beautiful! :-) and very funny :-p good job :-D
Lily Black Cullen Potter chapter 8 . 7/11
this was the cutest thing i have read today!
PrincessGBRS chapter 6 . 3/28
I think I'm gonna cry!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Oh my GOD Fury can SMILE?! I figured he lost the necassary facial muscles in the war...:-) I love these stories of yours. You are a wonderful author and you warm my heart with your fluff with a dash of drama stories. About this story: Tony and Bruce are among the great loves of my life, right up there with Optimus Prime (God, I'm such a geek) so I love it when they are depicted the way to portray them. Asgeir melts even the hearts of the psychopathic killers...don't get me wrong, Loki is my baby, I ain't hating on him. But God, the Fury chapter got me...you are amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Oh god I died at Grandpa Fury - the cuteness was too much.
fictionhashijackedmymind chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Please update soon, this fic is awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I loved all the avenger stories u wrote! Especially the moments with Clint and Natasha everything was so adorable! :)
jumpingmanatee chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
I love this story, I could read it again and again. You have a great talent for writing. I wondered if maybe you could write one with Asgier and more interaction with his parents and grandparents. Starting from infancy, I think it would cute.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
You should do a chapter where he meets his cousins (on Loki's side, of course). XD
mrmistoffelees chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
What a sweet story. You write these characters really well...love the series.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Cute story!
Matharose111612 chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
That was SO CUTE!
TheSweetAngel18 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
SJ

the feels did not stop once while reading all 8 of these...just wonderful...just wonderful .cant say anything else. soo cute.

take care!
TheSweetAngel18 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
SJ

ohhhhh the feeeeellllllssssss! i think it wud b awesome if u did a series of loki and asgir stories...with jane and thro! just a way to see the small family have family time. and some of jane and thor with asgir...like their steps in parenthood and all that.

take care!