Reviews for Avengers Adventures in Babysitting
TheFlyingPancake chapter 6 . 6/13
This is such a sweet story. I've never really been a fan of Loki, but I love how you portrayed him here. But never mind Loki, the way you portrayed ALL of them was great. You have a great touch for the emotional; keep up the excellent work! Now I keep wondering what would happen if Thor suddenly got introduced to the idea of taking his son to an ice cream truck for ice cream, wonder how that would play out xD Anyways, again, keep up the excellent work! :)
Honestly don't you two read chapter 8 . 8/13/2016
That was beautiful! :-) and very funny :-p good job :-D
Lily Black Cullen Potter chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
this was the cutest thing i have read today!
PrincessGBRS chapter 6 . 3/28/2016
I think I'm gonna cry!
LaylanatorXVII chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
Oh my GOD Fury can SMILE?! I figured he lost the necassary facial muscles in the war...:-) I love these stories of yours. You are a wonderful author and you warm my heart with your fluff with a dash of drama stories. About this story: Tony and Bruce are among the great loves of my life, right up there with Optimus Prime (God, I'm such a geek) so I love it when they are depicted the way to portray them. Asgeir melts even the hearts of the psychopathic killers...don't get me wrong, Loki is my baby, I ain't hating on him. But God, the Fury chapter got me...you are amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
Oh god I died at Grandpa Fury - the cuteness was too much.
fictionhashijackedmymind chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Please update soon, this fic is awesome!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2014
I loved all the avenger stories u wrote! Especially the moments with Clint and Natasha everything was so adorable! :)
jumpingmanatee chapter 8 . 7/4/2014
I love this story, I could read it again and again. You have a great talent for writing. I wondered if maybe you could write one with Asgier and more interaction with his parents and grandparents. Starting from infancy, I think it would cute.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
You should do a chapter where he meets his cousins (on Loki's side, of course). XD
mrmistoffelees chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
What a sweet story. You write these characters really well...love the series.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
Cute story!
Matharose111612 chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
That was SO CUTE!
its-sweet-jade chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
SJ

the feels did not stop once while reading all 8 of these...just wonderful...just wonderful .cant say anything else. soo cute.

take care!
its-sweet-jade chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
SJ

ohhhhh the feeeeellllllssssss! i think it wud b awesome if u did a series of loki and asgir stories...with jane and thro! just a way to see the small family have family time. and some of jane and thor with asgir...like their steps in parenthood and all that.

take care!