Reviews for Harry Potter & Charlie Weasley: Serpents Worldwide
von desi Dracula chapter 56 . 4/3
the best story i have read so far.
barb20 chapter 55 . 1/10
I really liked the story however, you really rushed it after the "Year in Review" chapters which made it less enjoyable to read.
Yvonne Park chapter 56 . 12/15/2015
Loved this story! The relationships were well done. And the ending was beautiful! Great job! :)

-Yvonne
lokithehotty chapter 33 . 11/26/2015
I've always loved Charlie and Harry together and you did really well on writing this story!
jwear chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
I read this entire fan fiction and I love love love it
Guest chapter 56 . 9/8/2015
Wonderful fic...totally loved it
puppetmaster01 chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
If George didn't die harry could if told him that the world needs laughter
SpiderRealm chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Loved the chapter.
A little short with too much information trying to be added in somewhat ruined the flow, but I still enjoyed it. The scenes also felt like they was going too fast, but I read on Star's Facebook that you were planning on coming back to this story to fix some things, so I hope this will get fixed too. :D
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Interesting,
Love how the first chapter was written and how we got an idea on what Harry is currently going through! The thought of Harry and Charlie being paired together fills me with so much joy, there aren't that many stories with this pairing and most are left uncompleted, but with how this first chapter was written I could see myself falling in love with this story! At least, I hope so, my fingers are crossed that I do. :D
carol chapter 56 . 5/26/2015
ha sido una historia hermosa, con un final pleno, muy melancolico el final, pero da pie para mucho mas, meha encantado, me daja un sabor agridulce pero un pensamiento feliz.

gracias por compartir tu arte.
besos y abrazos
ryencoke chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
I think the story needs a bit of a rewrite to fix the errors. In just the first 4 chapters there are at least 3 paragraphs that make no sense at all. It is like words have been removed or moved around randomly. This could be a decent story but it's honestly hard to tell what is happening most of the time.
Zeus6257 chapter 56 . 1/11/2015
why do u do this to me. the last line is the saddest. im crying right now. ughh, why...why magical gods why.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 56 . 12/19/2014
Loved it.
sian'olivia chapter 56 . 12/8/2014
Just finished reading this fanfic and must say I thoroughly enjoyed the adventure doing so. Absolutely love Harry/Charlie pairings and finally found one I love within this story. I don't know why this one doesn't have at least a couple thousand reviews, it's one of the best! Hope the views rise above what they are currently...simply you for writing this :)
Guest chapter 56 . 12/2/2014
I am so happy that you chose to write this story. It is beautiful , fast paced in the right places. I also like the two epiloques, you tissue warning was right on point.