Reviews for Harry Potter & Charlie Weasley: Serpents Worldwide
puppetmaster01 chapter 10 . 7/7
If George didn't die harry could if told him that the world needs laughter
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 2 . 6/7
Loved the chapter.
A little short with too much information trying to be added in somewhat ruined the flow, but I still enjoyed it. The scenes also felt like they was going too fast, but I read on Star's Facebook that you were planning on coming back to this story to fix some things, so I hope this will get fixed too. :D
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 6/7
Interesting,
Love how the first chapter was written and how we got an idea on what Harry is currently going through! The thought of Harry and Charlie being paired together fills me with so much joy, there aren't that many stories with this pairing and most are left uncompleted, but with how this first chapter was written I could see myself falling in love with this story! At least, I hope so, my fingers are crossed that I do. :D
carol chapter 56 . 5/26
ha sido una historia hermosa, con un final pleno, muy melancolico el final, pero da pie para mucho mas, meha encantado, me daja un sabor agridulce pero un pensamiento feliz.

gracias por compartir tu arte.
besos y abrazos
ryencoke chapter 4 . 3/2
I think the story needs a bit of a rewrite to fix the errors. In just the first 4 chapters there are at least 3 paragraphs that make no sense at all. It is like words have been removed or moved around randomly. This could be a decent story but it's honestly hard to tell what is happening most of the time.
Zeus6257 chapter 56 . 1/11
why do u do this to me. the last line is the saddest. im crying right now. ughh, why...why magical gods why.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 56 . 12/19/2014
Loved it.
sian'olivia chapter 56 . 12/8/2014
Just finished reading this fanfic and must say I thoroughly enjoyed the adventure doing so. Absolutely love Harry/Charlie pairings and finally found one I love within this story. I don't know why this one doesn't have at least a couple thousand reviews, it's one of the best! Hope the views rise above what they are currently...simply you for writing this :)
Guest chapter 56 . 12/2/2014
I am so happy that you chose to write this story. It is beautiful , fast paced in the right places. I also like the two epiloques, you tissue warning was right on point.
Wolfisis chapter 56 . 10/26/2014
Oh my god I loved this whole story I read it for days wanting to see what would happen at the end of it, and boom water works I loved this. You have so much talent I nearly freaking cried when Harry passed on then I almost cried with the song of the Phoenix. Oh it was to last bit with the saying was the kicker I loved it.
tamashiyuki chapter 56 . 10/11/2014
very goooooooood!
Debbie37 chapter 56 . 7/29/2014
Great story! The ending was very happy, even if there were tears. There were times when I wanted to correct the writing, but the plot was always good.
Audrey Noxy chapter 56 . 7/23/2014
This was a great story and I truly enjoyed reading it. Great job!
PeytonBlackTheOriginal chapter 56 . 7/22/2014
I cried. It was a wonderful story. I'm favoriting your story, as its the only one that made mercy from such a wonderful ending. Thank you for writing.
PeytonBlackTheOriginal chapter 34 . 7/22/2014
Wow. Even I'm breathless, and I didn't even get fucked! Haha.