Reviews for 1013 Officer Needs Assistance
I liked it but I see you like Jamie better than Danny :) I like them both but I prefer Danny but in all great story this is like the first one I have read that I have really liked! :)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Tee hee. Typical Reagans, always finding trouble. Well done!
mcgeeksgirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Loved it (as usual..Lol)! Danny and Jamie in a shoot out and out numbered! They worked great together!
steffi chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Really loved the story. I personally am really into the Danny whump things so this could have been a bit mir dramatic for me but it was so good and maybe you write another Danny whump any time ? :*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Great story,
Love stories with Jamie in danger & Danny there to save him.
equestrian18 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hehe, such a cute story! I loved it, so action packed and kept me reading :)
CplPBenson chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
sweet
Reidlover72 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love Jamie in peril :) but this is an awesome story, the bond between the two brothers is awesome :)

I cannot wait until the next one (unless you have already posted it)

PS. I am sorry I have not reviewed in a while
Hope06 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
in love so sad i hadn't rread this sooner thanks for the smile
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Just what I needed, a little bit of decent whump... Lovely... thank you. And two for the price of one, well you can't hurt one with out the other that would just be Favouritism lol.
Has always love your action scenes, the details put me right in the middle of the action excellent.
I love Jamie and Danny, bug brother being all protective and younger brother just wanting to prove himself and do right. Its so true and its so great and it's well it just perfect lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
i read this story at least 20 times awesome write some more fanfic
Amethyst Jewels chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
"How come you…get to sit up?"

"I'm special,". LMFAO! That cracked me up! Looking forward to more BB stories! Are you gonna write one with an original charrie maybe? Jamie deserves a nice girl who wants him to be happy as a cop!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hello my dear,

Wow, this story started already exciting, I held my breathing on the 1st line lol. I loved the idea, loved the two of them working together, I loved the way they interact and especially how they care and take care of each other.

As always it was perfect. And poor Frank, he must have a very strong heart with so many scares his sons give him. lol

I loved him listening to them, giving them the moment alone to further strengthen the relation of brotherhood between them.

I loved everything, I hope you post more soon :)

hugs
SBT
Cfhonan chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
So sorry I'm late reviewing. It was great I loved it. I really liked that you had Danny and Jamie working together. It was nice to have Danny see Jamie working and for them to start to become equals.
F-Riviera chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hi dear,
So sorry I'm late (again)... Have been gone for the weekend, so nice to come home and find this little story :)
I was fearing a little that I wouldn't be seeing any BB from you, until you had a new multi chap ready. Am so so glad you wrote this, I need my dosis of Jamie angst/peril/hurt/comfort - well you know - and your BB stories really are like a drug to me, I go down if can't have them LOL. ;)
So thank you for posting this brilliant little thing, I really enjoyed reading it, and hope to many more OS, multi chaps and episode related stories from you whe the new season bgins - CAN'T WAIT! :) Big hugs dear!