Reviews for 1013 Officer Needs Assistance
steffi chapter 1 . 6/7
Really loved the story. I personally am really into the Danny whump things so this could have been a bit mir dramatic for me but it was so good and maybe you write another Danny whump any time ? :*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Great story,
Love stories with Jamie in danger & Danny there to save him.
equestrian18 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Hehe, such a cute story! I loved it, so action packed and kept me reading :)
4EvaBenson chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
sweet
Reidlover72 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I love Jamie in peril :) but this is an awesome story, the bond between the two brothers is awesome :)

I cannot wait until the next one (unless you have already posted it)

PS. I am sorry I have not reviewed in a while
Hope06 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
in love so sad i hadn't rread this sooner thanks for the smile
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Just what I needed, a little bit of decent whump... Lovely... thank you. And two for the price of one, well you can't hurt one with out the other that would just be Favouritism lol.
Has always love your action scenes, the details put me right in the middle of the action excellent.
I love Jamie and Danny, bug brother being all protective and younger brother just wanting to prove himself and do right. Its so true and its so great and it's well it just perfect lol
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
i read this story at least 20 times awesome write some more fanfic
Amethyst Jewels chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
"How come you…get to sit up?"

"I'm special,". LMFAO! That cracked me up! Looking forward to more BB stories! Are you gonna write one with an original charrie maybe? Jamie deserves a nice girl who wants him to be happy as a cop!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hello my dear,

Wow, this story started already exciting, I held my breathing on the 1st line lol. I loved the idea, loved the two of them working together, I loved the way they interact and especially how they care and take care of each other.

As always it was perfect. And poor Frank, he must have a very strong heart with so many scares his sons give him. lol

I loved him listening to them, giving them the moment alone to further strengthen the relation of brotherhood between them.

I loved everything, I hope you post more soon :)

hugs
SBT
Cfhonan chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
So sorry I'm late reviewing. It was great I loved it. I really liked that you had Danny and Jamie working together. It was nice to have Danny see Jamie working and for them to start to become equals.
F-Riviera chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Hi dear,
So sorry I'm late (again)... Have been gone for the weekend, so nice to come home and find this little story :)
I was fearing a little that I wouldn't be seeing any BB from you, until you had a new multi chap ready. Am so so glad you wrote this, I need my dosis of Jamie angst/peril/hurt/comfort - well you know - and your BB stories really are like a drug to me, I go down if can't have them LOL. ;)
So thank you for posting this brilliant little thing, I really enjoyed reading it, and hope to many more OS, multi chaps and episode related stories from you whe the new season bgins - CAN'T WAIT! :) Big hugs dear!
elitejace452 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
so i haven't reviewed anything in like a lifetime... so instead of getting caught up on my homework, i decided that today would be a let's do anything besides homework day :p so guess who's getting some reviews?!

already pulling me inn! danny shot :/ i love danny and danny whump, peril, anguish! although i do love some jamie whump... DUH DANNY IS STUBBORN! IT'S ONE OF THE REASONS WE LOVE THESE SEXY MENN!

oh noooo :( they sure are sexy together, but i just want to jump into the story with them and cuddle with them and treat danny's gunshot! jamie's leg :( can't just hurt one of them can ya?

if i could, i'd come bursting through the walls with an ak-47 and mow everyone down!

DANNY :( POOR BABY, I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOUUU! :( where is the backup when you need it?!

OH MY GOODNESS LET JAMIE GO! he's hurt too and he should be taking care of danny right now, not danny figuring out how to get him away from these butt heads who have no life and deserve to die!

that's a sick awesome shot... risky, but awesome! love it! gotta be able to stay calm in the face of fear/terror when that happens!

yay! i'm so glad that the calvary is here! it's about time that they got here!

i love the brotherly bonding between the two of them! it's so sweet and adorable :) especially now that all of the danger is over... well danny has surgery ahead of him, but he'll be fine!

LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS STORY! IT WAS SO SWEEET IN THE END :) had just the right amount of peril with the loving family aspect! can't wait for more :)
sfm-babygirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Loved it
Can't wait for ur next one
HumanEmotion chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I guess I should poke my nose into the site a little more often ;) Anyway, good story! I liked the interaction and the idea of the brothers working together. The bantering at the end was funny. :)

Just a question - isn't 10-13 officer down and 10-85 the assistance code? Then again, don't ask me b/c I can't keep anything straight anyway LOL. I seem to hear something different all the time so I'm just curious. ;)

Anyway, I enjoyed this one! Thanks for writing it. :)