Reviews for A Study In Blue
victoryindeath2 chapter 1 . 11/24
You did not. You did not just cross over two of my favorite things! And I am superbly happy that it is Eleven. I don't know enough about the earlier Doctors (I still have to get around to watching Classic Who) and I think Nine wouldn't have the patience for Loki and they would just start insulting each other (though they might bond over leather jackets) and I think Ten would figure him out too quickly. Eleven is just the right mix of dorkiness and wisdom to lighten up Loki and put him at ease. I would definitely read more of them together!
fastreader12 chapter 1 . 6/22
Please continue writing! It's amazing so far! :)
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 2/23
Loved it.
incarnate of evil chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I was expecting this to be multi chapter as all this covers is how they meet. I would like to read a bit more, sounds like you have an idea of where to take it. Please do another chapter! :)
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I love this.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Did you ever follow this up? I'd like to read a sequel, if you have one.
Seph's Madisen Moss chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I loved this story and I really hope you the sequel, it sounds rather fun. Either way, good day,

Fai's smile chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Time is fluid usually, so I wouldn't worry about Avengers, they can be brought together by different threat... maybe some misunderstood alien, whom Doctor an Loki try to resscue while Avengers precieve said alien as a threat.
But I so love he idea behind this story. And I laughed so hard since it is just rich dor Loki to call Doctor mad. And I would so love to read a sequel
Raila chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I for one would be VERY interested in reading a sequel to many other thor/averngers/doctor who crossover have disappointed me before that this is a well written breath of fresh air.
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Grimm chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
As a fellow writer, a roleplayer, and a lover of impossible tales, I can say this is the best Loki/Doctor crossover I've yet seen. I'm looking forward to a sequel/proper story, definitely.
Now off to read your other works. They'll be just as good, I've no doubts.
-Written via mobile, I might do a proper review when I have a pc again.
pumpkinspice-unicorn chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Love it & your writing! But you make a very good point about how it'd be pretty damn hard for the Doctor to cause Loki any further damage, haha. I would absolutely adore a sequel or a continuation of any kind. I've been craving a crossover like this where poor Loki and the Doctor can have some happiness together, traveling through time and space. Loki would more than probably be one of the Doctor's most capable and witty companions.
Taranea chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
oh hey, what a beautiful crossover! I liked the thoughts crossing Loki's head, seemed very IC and was taking the pecularities of both universes into account. Is that sequel happening? You sure seem to have the talent for writing it!
Raila chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
WRITE IT. WRITE IT NOW. You have no idea how many people would simply adore you for creating such a know, one that doesn't involve Thorki...
Whappy101 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is really good! Please continue!