Reviews for He Ain't Heavy
kissacazador chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Well, as you already know, I read this already and still loving it! I only wished they would've have done this on the show and U still blame Sera! I'm glad you posted it on here so others could read and enjoy it ;)
Anna chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
I absolutely loved this! I've been so frustrated that Adam has been conveniently forgotten when Dean would never leave his littlest little brother in the cage with Lucifer and I'm hopeful that Sam wouldn't either. This was a nice resolution to that problem. It was very well written, the pace was quick and the story didn't drag. Dean and Sam were definitely in character and I think you did this storyline justice. Good job!
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Sam did it! He got Adam to talk to him after one of his episodes! Of course, it was Dean who convinced Sam that it was important for the three of them to stay together. If Adam had been returned to a psych ward, he would never get better, because the doctors could never understand what his problem was. Sam and Dean were the only ones who could make it better. Sam finally understood the dynamics of his family, and he finally accepted their roles. If Dean hadn't left Sam alone with Adam though, it would have taken a lot longer to find out what was happening with him. I'm glad that Adam finally talked to Sam about the cage, even though Sam doesn't remember it. Sam found out that he was a good older brother to Adam, and that he protected Adam from Lucifer while he was in there. It's too bad Adam was alone for a bit, but I'm glad that he has Sam and Dean now. It may take a long time, but I believe it will get better for all three of them. They are stronger together, like always. :)
Zengame chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
This is very well written. I like the idea a lot, and definitely wish this had happened on the show!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Poor Adam! He got brought out, but he didn't get a 'wall' in his head, to stop the memories and hallucinations. Sam may not have been in the cage as long as Adam, but it was close, since Sam's soul is only recently back. Seeing Adam like this must convince Sam even more that scratching at his 'wall' can only do harm. It shows him how much of a mess he would probably be if he didn't have the wall. Funny that Cas didn't know any more about Adam being retrieved from the cage than he did about Sam. What's up with that? O.o

Looking forward to more of this story. :)
LadyAislynnWolfe2015 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I always wanted this kind of story I can't wait for more please update soon
SARA1988 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
like-
Kaoz chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Best Bat-Man? lol I'm going with West since I think Bale is a douch.
'Oh Crap' indeed. cant wait for the trouble to begin, that's what I love about Dean ]
Aww, the poor guys... I hope Adam gets some control over the hellish hallucinations.
How the heck did u even think this one up? I like!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2