Reviews for Vs The World
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Dude read all of ur stories and they all wouldve been great movies. And a suggestion would u put the king of zombies in a story?
Dlh024 chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
It Fells like watching a movie and seeing it end good job youre the best
Claws McDonald chapter 18 . 5/7/2013
I JUST DIED! Dawn, you receive the award for best FFN author. C': This was just a beautiful end for this one. The story was for Sharon and I am so happy it ended like this. Omg some tears were spilled but they were joyful tears. I swear to the Almighty: I will make these series of yours into movies for myself and if I ever see you they will be yours to take. I salute you!
Claws McDonald chapter 17 . 5/1/2013
Ohmigawd. Words cannot express what i'm expecting from the last chapter. Aaaaaaahhhh! :3

Aww Sharon, my baby is happy at last.
Claws McDonald chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
I think I just died out of happiness. Again. C:

I can't keep imagining Amy as a little ginger toddler who hugs everybody. Omg so adorableeee!
Claws McDonald chapter 14 . 4/5/2013
I'm at the edge of my seat. I had forgotten about Susan having her Lifestar and omg I fear so much for Sharon right now. Pollyyyyy mah baabyyy, please be alrightie.

Okay, sorry for those little fangirl moments. I can't help myself. c:
jakevoronkov chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
Gallaxhar! That's impossible he couldn't have survived. P.S. How about a little fusion with the card game Chaotic "winks"
Claws McDonald chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
THERE IS NOOOO ABSOLUTE WAY!

IT'S TIME TO KICK SOME ASS BABY! OH YEAH 8D
Claws McDonald chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
:D - you see that smiley? That smiley represents a very anxious and entertained reader. -claps and kudos-
gigglingmenehune chapter 12 . 3/23/2013
Wow its getting to the final battle, I am so hyped :D

please update soon :D
Claws McDonald chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
SAVING-EARTH TIME! YEAH!

OH DAWN, OH DAWN YOUR STORIES ARE COOL
WITH EVERY NEW UPDATE YOU MAKE ME SHIVER AND DROOL
DO NOT STOP WRITING! YOU KNOW WE ALL LOVE YOU
gigglingmenehune chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
I have only one thing to say about Derek... KARMA ! looks like again he got his just desserts.

Please update soon :D
Jacob Voronkov chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I say once they are damaged enough, the mind control does not work on the monsters
Claws McDonald chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMG excuse for being fangirling but this was such a cute chapter! Because, y'know, Sharon going to help them and all those FEELS -dead-
Can't wait for moooooore!
gigglingmenehune chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
wow finally you updated. I thought you abandoned this. Please update :)