Reviews for All Bark, No Bite
femmefan1946 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
According to the Spinster Scale, she was one romantic movie and a can of whipped cream away from buying a hell of a lot of cats.
I have GOT to stop reading fanfic while at work. Thank Ghu for computer privacy screens. Now, about the mouthful of V8 I just sprayed all over my keyboard...
CaskettFreak101 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
LOVELOVELOVE. It was funny, cute and you even got the whole Lanie attitude right. Great story!
LFVoy chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This one (especially Castle's run-on sentence) had me giggling. You have SO got the characters' voices down. Great work!
Suncrest11 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Wow this was amazing write more of esplaine! Please
Hell-and-bliss chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
OOoh girl, let met HUG you! I WANTED to see Jealous Lanie So badly, you have no idea. Thank you again for giving us esplanie love when Marlowe TOTALLY forgets about us. I love how she's jealous and the way she thinks about Espo and Cappuccio...awww poor Lanie! Even if yes, technically it's kinda her fault ahaha. The Castle/Lanie talk is super funny, I could picture it perfectly. So back to see you writing again. Makes me smiiiiile like an idiot all day!Looking forward to more Valor...I'm gonna advertise your shots with my esplanie twitter ; ) you deserve to be read! You rock! Thanks again for this cute shot! we defenitely need more Castle/Lanie in the show!
thump chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
there is potential for a chapter two here i think?
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Loved this! The last lines just made it, and I loved Castle's advice to Lanie. Seems she spends too much time focusing on fixing up Beckett and Castle and has let things go too far with her own love life... Great little fic!
applestoalways47 chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This is hilarious! I love how Lanie can be vulnerable and sassy at the same time-you nailed her! The ending was the funniest thing, and it totally seems like something she would actually say. Overall, great one-shot :)
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Glad to have you back. Cute story.