Reviews for Between Two People
Well don't cliffhang and vanish for years on end.

Also, foreshadowing for Sai being Hikaru's said with Akira's mention of Sai's fan abilities?
Demon-night24 chapter 7 . 8/21
pucha yo esperaba que la continues pero paso mucho tiempo xfaaaa espero q no la hayas dejado T.T se estaba poniendo interesante :/
Cielo27 chapter 7 . 5/28
Gah geez!I love your story so much DX im glad that i watched this in 2017 though,the wait would kill me .3. Now I have no need to rush a great righter like you but please do update I loved this so much!You cannot simply forgive your lovable readers!As much as I want you to continue this it is not my choice but as a reader I must say..Please Update!
PureChaos27 chapter 7 . 3/15
NOOOOO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! I HATE CLIFFHANGERS SO MUCH, AND THIS STORY HASN'T UPDATED IN YEARS!
painxsmile chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Hello, I just wanted to ask if this story is abandoned? You haven't updated in such a long time.
southernize.ent13 chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
Its a shame BTP hasn't been updated in years but I honestly liked (most of) it. A world where Sai exists and Hikaru attends Kaio, though I doubted that he would've stayed. I want to see how they meet! Gahh! You just had to end it there...if you ever update, I hope its reeeeeaaally good and reeeeaaaalllly long. You know, to compensate foe lost time. Ja ne.
SayMrrp chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME. I was hesitant to read it because it hasn't been updated in a while, but arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's soooo awesome. It's also ended on a cliffhanger... the worst! Thank you for writing this! I don't want to be pushy, but it'd be nice to read more. Have an awesome life~
StarElsie chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
Update soon please! I wonder if Sai also remembers Hikaru
StarElsie chapter 4 . 6/19/2015
Rofl! Akira must be really shocked to see that Hikaru was playing soccer instead of go
SakuraLuck chapter 7 . 6/6/2015
are you going to continue updating?
SakuraLuck chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
YEAH YOU GO REJI HIKARU
Icefield chapter 7 . 3/24/2015
This is a lovely story, and I'd hate to see it abandoned...
And seriously, with a cliffhanger like that? You are evil!
Please continue some time!
Yuu chapter 7 . 2/11/2015
It's been almost 2 years since you last ended the chapter with a cliffhanger...I really hope that you will continue with this fanfic with a great don't give up on this
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
Oooh, how anticipatory! I hope your muse picks this up again!
Horizon-Dawn chapter 7 . 7/14/2014