Reviews for Sleepers: First Awakening
AliusNeo chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
Nice! I really like the way you start your chapters with a quote from a convorsation that we dont get to see. It adds a sense that there is more going on than we know about; which is clearly the case!

Can't wait to see Titan hit the scene! Or is Alpha actually Titan and then the doppleganger Alpha becomes new Alpha! AAHG give me more! lol
Tigress2929 chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Wow. So we know that he's Carson, yet who is the other boy, and all the others? Mmmm, interesting. :)
Tigress2929 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Oh my, what just happened? (Kidding, I did read the chapter.) can't wait for your next update! Good job with this.
Tigress2929 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Oh yeah, they are so going to get what's coming to them. Good chapter.
Tigress2929 chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Liked the chapter! :)
Crimson Hood chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
hello i stopped by, and i really like your story so far, update soon. why couldnt you throw somthing this awsome at the rp? D
Ansa88 chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
whoa.
the summary was what kept me going.
the first chapter got me confused (please fix the formatting,) the second one has me interested.

i'd like to know more about the characters, but it seems like a conspiracy of some sort going on.
danged white coats. ngh.
Clown Accomplice chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow, I really liked this. I think that it was a very powerful choice to use the flashes to portray his past and really comes across well as a way to emphasize the confusion and pain that Alpha suffered while being tested on. I look forward to reading more :)
AliusNeo chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Dun dun dun! And so it begins! Good start; but I'm going to give you a piece of advice that a reviewer gave me that helped me ALOT!
Try to have only one person speaks per paragraph, stories will flow better; and you might find that looking at shorter paragraphs makes you want to fill it in more.
Other than that it's looking good so far. Can't wait for more.
(wonder who that guy with the red eyes was :p)