Reviews for A Certain Sort of Magic
ofsaltandsea chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This is wonderful. Exactly the sort of thing you would expect for their wedding. Everyone was so perfectly in character, and you've really captured the tone of the book. An instand favorite :)
acchikocchi chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Wow, that was just so awesome! And I am not one who overuses that word! I am literally in awe of how perfect this story is! So much that I can't stop using exclamation marks!
Seriously though, this is the best Moving Castle fanfiction I've ever read. The way you managed to stay true to everyone's character totally blew me away and that you also accomplished to stay within the bounds of the book universe without slipping up and mixing in elements from the movie, or changing things to fit the plot or your personal taste is something I've rarely seen (in any fandom actually). And of course your writing is also absolutely immersing, starting off with the John Donne poem and matching the book's narration so well!
Everything was just so adorable and ah, I'm all hearts and giggles right now!
Thank you so much for that!

I think I'm going to check out some of your other stories now.
Eliza Arianna Rose chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I just wanted to say that I love this story. I think that this is exactly what their wedding would be like . I read this first a little while ago and recently decided to read this again. I spent forever trying to find it for the past 3 hours. You have no idea how overly happy and excited that I have managed to find this and since doing so, have promptly favourited this. I really hope you write more Howl's Moving Castle stories as you are quite good at it.
jblockk chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awwh, this was so good!

I could go into a long tirade about every little thing I loved about every little part of this story, but I feel that would be too much for either of us to endure. Instead, I will simply say well done and I hope to read more from you. However, I will add that you had perfectly marvelous characterizations for all, especially Howl and Sophie, and it would be a great shame if you did not utilize them again in the future.
MeatAngel chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Amazing!
sapphirestars chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This was fantastic!
Sivlare chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is adorable! I couldn't help but smile through the whole thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
A really really really wonderful story!
Kellybeans chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Awww This story leaves me smiling so big! :) You're amazing at descriptions and the ending scene with the flowers and vases exploding is brilliant and so pretty! I love this story!
BlueBoxForever chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This story Is amazing I was so disapointed that we never got Sophie and Howl's wedding I think you wrote all the characters perfectly.
canvasghost chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is absolutely lovely. You written such a perfectly believable addition to the story that in my heart I will always think of this fic as how Howl and Sophie's wedding truly happened. The dialogue, the emotions, the perfection of this all is phenomenal. I've been searching desperately for such a read to quench my thirst for Howl's Moving Castle, and I honestly cannot thank you enough.
MamaMallon chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Ah, this is such a well written, lovely story. Well done with the characterisation; you got everyone spot on. I really enjoyed this. Thanks.
manycolouredeyes chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh I love this so very much! :D
Katrina Roxanne chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is quite brilliant. I usually hate wedding fanfictions because they never seem to accurately show how any of the characters would actually want their wedding and what sort of shenanigans they would get up to while preparing for the wedding. But I really like yours, so that's saying something. I think you portrayed the characters really well and I love the chaos of the whole thing! :D
Little Goose Girl chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I've read a lot of fanfiction over the years. A lot. And this is probably the best story I've ever come across on this site! Masterfully told and very true to the characters - keep it up! And pretty please with a Calcifer on top write more HMC fanfics! :-D