Reviews for Thor and Loki share some brotherly love
Luv chapter 1 . 6/3
Your 1st paragraph confused me i thought thor was in the towel you need to fix that vut other then that this is good
lol chapter 1 . 1/18
I couldn't help but laugh after the first few lines. Dude walks into his brother's room asking if he took his soap. This can only end in butt-fucking.
BlushBlushBlush chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wow so hot, even though it's short! I love it!
PoisonBones chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Duuuuuuuuuuuude... I had a friggin' fangirl moment. Very few stories do that to me. This was awesome!:}
dying of laughte chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I died. LMFAO! Brotherly love? (Hum...incestuous.. cough cough...)
Soap, it always starts with soap...if you know what I mean ;)
Thorki3 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Soap? He sneaks into Loki's room asking if Loki had stolen his precious soap. That's such a lame excuse. I do hope you decide to continue something as of this.
kayla laufeyson chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
insted of oh god u could have said oh mother of odin plz help or oh god of the nine realms great story cant wait for more
lokilover102 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
wow... is it just me or does loki's sexyness controll everyone's mind even thor's
lokilover102 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
when i read the part where they started kissing and then read the rest u have no idea how big of a fangirl moment i was having
great story
Mondschein3991 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Just pointing that "Oh god!" is really not the best expression here, since they are gods themselves, therefore there would be no superior deity to call out (except for Odin, since he is superior, but that would be weird).
cody pack chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
i laughing the whole time this is fucking awsome dude i could tottally picture loki doing all that nice jobs i was eating when i read this and i laughed so hard i almost choked nice DO MORE PLEASE!
Monmusu chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Well, what can I say? Pretty hot, wish it were longer. Ah, Loki is a lucky bastard.
FangirlBOT001 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Wow, that was amazing. Its been awhile since I have some Thorki and this story just now brought me back around to reading. I think I will read more Thorki then after a few, I shall go read Stony...And great job writing such wonderful smut that I love.
karen chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Brilliant! Now if only there was more!
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 12/10/2012