Reviews for Partners forever
briana.manion chapter 1 . 6/18
Just finished the first chapter, although it being sad its put together pretty well, ill finish all the chapters soon and keep putting reviews . :)
momokol chapter 16 . 12/19/2013
great st0ry so far
Doc. 20 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Sweet first chapter. I'm sad about Black Star :(
Iggy the Strong and Free chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
Alright! Lets do this! Read my buddy's story!

Alright, I'm reading her anyway, lets do it tonight!

My first thought is that some paragraphs would be nice. It organizes it better and makes it easier to read. Also, every time a new person is talking, hit enter and start a new line.

Second, commas. Take this sentence:

"While not crying kid was torn up on the inside, feeling that if he could have been faster then maybe things would be different."
Try this:

"While not crying, kid was torn up on the inside. He felt that if he could have been faster then maybe things would be different." Say it out loud, when there feels like there should be a pause, comma. When you have related your idea and want to start a new one, period.

Also, come capitals. Kid, Patty, Liz, every name should be capitalized every time.

Also, when your thinking backwards, like when they were fighting the new Kishin, you should write in past tense. Was, were, etc.

Watch your spelling to sometimes. infurmery, familier, gona; make sure to use spell check instead of sounding them out.

I like the detail and realism. It would e easy to throw all the characters to Tsubaki's side, but no. Soul is gone being a death scythe.

I also like how you went through every character. It would have been easy to just go through Tsubaki and how she feels, but no. It affects everyone. Kid loses his love for symmetry, for example. Kudo's to you for that.

Overall, I liked it. I actually liked it. Normally, I avoid hurt/comfort stories but I liked this one. Keep writing bud!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
This is a really good story, but it'd be better if it was edited for spelling mistakes, punctuationg, and the like.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
RogueMystery chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
Happy for the updates as gotta say I'm intrigued to know what's goin on cant wait for more.
rainprincess201 chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
darth raven reborn I think this story is great but I have a idea how about in the next chapter when Maka uses Tsubaki in enchanted sword mode and Maka starts to develop black star's abitities such as:
shadow star
speed star
black star's big wave
and boasting about surpassing god. so what do you think?
- rainprincess201
animerulesearth99 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Love your story but hmm (puts thumb and finger on chin and thinks) its more hmmm got it needs kissing,yuri, don't call me prev but it needs a shower scene and a few appearances from blackstar in the afterlife i would love to see his reaction on tsubaki and maka dating well i must be off
P.S. try to get Blair to make a move on soul
RogueMystery chapter 11 . 4/10/2013
Loved it! Nice little interlude there :) you should definitely start something along the lines that's going to lead up to some big battle where it's just maka and tsubaki left fighting and maybe have tsubaki get hurt causing maka to go crazy tapping into both miester and weapon but only tsubaki is able to pull her outta of it. Something like that just shooting ideas and I think that would be kinda epic
SoulXKid is awesome chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
What is wrong with your sick mind!? Just the title makes me wana puke you freking idiot.
RogueMystery chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
i love this story and i really hope you decide to continue with it. this pairing just isn't seen a lot and that makes me sad.
momokol chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
gREAT STORY so far

Will there be possible lemon(y\m) if no it doesn't matter, graet story
Looker chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
Hey, good so far. At first I was all" Jeez, could've spaced out the lines"... but then I noticed itlooks better this way. It's a really good story so far!
Revengest chapter 9 . 11/15/2012