Reviews for Looking for a Home
Somniac7 chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Wow, Ive just gotta say... Wow. You copied the writing style of the books fairly acurately, your portrayal of the characters, maybe a little too lamb-ish for Don, was spot on.
I wish I could see more, I do, but its been almost 2 YEARS since youve updated, so it will be sorely missed. Im rather new to the 'fandom', but I love the stories on a personal level.
Steve chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
You need to update this fallen ark angel! Its really well done and accurate to the authors writing style. You should seriously consider to continue this fan fiction.
xxEatMyCakexx chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Wow this is really good. I've never read this book before but I like your fanfic.

You have to update soon :D
lane chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I really like this story,it feels like the third book (that barry lyga should make). Really enjoy it and keep it up.
Your fan chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Yay! I loved it. Glad you updated. Also, merry Christmas or happy hannakuh! Or something.
Your fan chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Haha I just realized that in one of my reviews for chapter 3, I put " what that" instead of " was that". Not that it really matters... Im just sitting here, waiting for you to update... I'm so lonely...
Your fan chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Awwwwww! You haven't updated yet. I've been checking it for a week or two( I'm not good with time ) and I just now realized I didn't comment on chapter 3 and 4. So I commented and am commenting. I like this chapter and the story as a whole. Do you read your reviews? Wonderin...
Your fan chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
I don't know why but your story cracks me up. I guess it's because of Kira. Haha fanboy is so awkward.
Nameyour fan chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Ooooooh, a cliffhanger...or something. Does "So I left." count as a cliffhanger?
I don't know but Oooooooooh, exciting!
[What that better?]
Codra chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
aww man. Im dying to read Ch 4. thanks alot man.
Your fan chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Hmmmmm. I've decided that I'm gonna review every one of the chapters in this story. If I'm no too lazy. And if I remember.
Your fan chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Haha I love this. This is my first story for this book. I hope you update soon. I read the first book today and I'm going to read Goth Girl Rises ( isn't that what it's called?) soon. Also do you get why the author never says what Fanboy's real name is?