Reviews for The Witching Hour
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Just discovering the show and yours was the first fic I checked out. Really well written story. Would like to see you continue it and build on it.
jckris chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I liked it Will there be more. You could keep going for sure.
lablover2 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
"His first thought was of her." Wish YOU were writing for the show this week. Awesome chapter. Thanks for the update.
Merl Laurence chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
Really like this so far, so intriguing. Great characterizations as well. Looking forward to more!
Kate chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
This is wonderful! Entirely in character and in the simple and somber style of the show. The short chapters, while making me impatient, are well paced and well written. The connection/ tension felt by Lily and Cullen is well illustrated. I really hope you keep with this story, I have a feeling it'll be a while until we see Cullen and Lily together.
C.I.TigerFan chapter 3 . 9/15/2012
The tension rises. I love it!
C.I.TigerFan chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
I'm intrigued. Love these two. Chptmthree soon?
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
It makes me ill too thinking about Lily and Durante. I really hope she is just by king in a second bedroom. That's my dilution and I'm sticking to it. Great start. Looking forward to more.
mayra24 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Hi MrsB!...definitely enjoying your fic. You may yet convert me into a cullen/lily shipper :). Always a treat to read your fics, so looking forward to the next update!.
lablover2 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
Makes me smile. Love it lots - because it is so timely with this season. More, more, please.