Reviews for SpiderMan's ultimate challenge
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 9 . 8/6/2014
continue!
Jack-Frost-300-TrueFrost chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
also stop saying so was thats annoying! say that he did and was going to
Wishmaker91296 chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
Sonic blaster, I really hope peter won't send brock back to jail. He should try and help him.
Wishmaker91296 chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Spiderman...how the hell are the police are to help you.
Wishmaker91296 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
I am really enjoying this, it felt like the birth over carnage was out of the comics and a little from the 90's show.
Wishmaker91296 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I love the story between brock and Peter in this show, so I think I will keep reading. Good story so far.
shangar chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
hay spiderman i like you!
Star Saber21 chapter 9 . 3/16/2013
Great ending to a great story. Spidey takes down Carnage and expels the black symbiote with a little help from the memory of uncle Ben, all in time to celebrate his 17th birthday. I'd say this would make a great episode, well done.
Star Saber21 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Nice fight scene, Spider-Venom took The Sinister Six down like they were nothing. Now Gwen and Mary Jane know the truth but couldn't get through to him. The question now is if he saves everyone from Carnage, can he save himself from the symbiote?
Star Saber21 chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
That was a pretty dramatic battle, its good to see Peter can still make Spider-Venom save people.
Star Saber21 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Great chapter, Spider-Man has to stop a great evil from killing more inncents by letting another evil become one with him. But Peter strong enough to stop this Spider-Venom from killing, though I'd say that mugger still wet himself. This reminds me of a saying "When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back into you".
Star Saber21 chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Wow you really captured how much of a psycho Carnage really is. I had a feeling Captian Stacy knew Peter was Spidey, the show gave a few hint to that. Now we have hero down, this going to get intense.
Star Saber21 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This is a good start, I look forward to the rest.
Nomad88 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Hey DragonicDevil, it me again with the final review to the final chapter of this Spider-Man story. Spider-Man once again pulls a rabbit out of the hate and beats his enemies despite the odds. I liked the fight between Spider-Venom and Carnage and the internal struggle he had with getting rid of the symbiote. You can always count on Uncle Ben showing up in a clutch LOL! As well as the Captain Stacy. Anyway, just like with Danny Phantom you have a good story here. Filled with action, a little bit of drama and a few good twist. I'm curious to see where you go from here in the sequel. Keep up the good work in your writing and keep pushing forward with your stories.

NOmad88.
Nomad88 chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Hey Dragonicdevil it's me back again with another review. I know I know I'm slow and I apologize for that but anyway the last two chapters were very memorable. Spider-Man making the decision (albeit a very rash decision) to re-bond with the symbiote. I like the role Captain Stacy played during this event...he's trying to keep spidey from falling into the darkness that is the symbiote...he even revealed that he knew Pete's secret identity. The fight between Carnage and Spider-venom was good and I liked the way that it was handled...however I don't think you should've had Spider-Man bond with the symbiote, don't get me wrong it's a great plot device but I think you should've used Carnage as an enemy to showcase Spidey's brain power more than muscle power, but then again that's just me LOL! Keep moving forward.

NOmad88.