Reviews for The Granddaughter
ISISDaWonder chapter 4 . 1/21
You must finish this. It's very good!
jublke chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
I hope you decide to continue this.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Hi can u please make more i have been waiting ages for the next 1and it still not her allgoods thanks
Charlotte
ms. rosey cheeks chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I really like this story. I wish you would update soon :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
looking forward to more!
DixieDavenport chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Oh, I lke Emma had not expected that! I mean I fully expected Hawkeye to be there for her if she was his grandchild but going the extra mile was great of him. (and any other parent or grandparent that doesn't have to be)

Glad to see you touch on Hawkeye's feelings a bit about not getting to know his only child if he was indeed the father. I figured when it hit him he'd take that pretty hard.

Margaret being dimensional is what made her. I think that is also a characterist of a strong woman - you have to know how to be tough, strong and a leader, yet everyone has a bad day and likes to have a shoulder to lean on or an arm around you but it has to be with someone who doesn't consider you weak. You also have to know how to love, but that is only revealed to those you can trust because that can also be considered a weakness, something any strong woman never wants to be accused of. - I remember a scene where Margaret was having a bad day (I think when her and Donald were hving problems) and she kicked doors off the hinges!
DixieDavenport chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
I love it! I hope that Emma has figured out the Margaret never told Hawkeye and doesn't think that he knew all along.

I can't wait to see what Margaret does when they tell her they have figured out her secret.
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Well, yes I'm reading eagerly, the trouble is it's after midnight and I have to be at work at 8 am.

I think I see where this is heading, at least part of it, but I so want to stick around and see the fireworks!

Yes it does look like Emma is like her Grandma, too smart for her own good.

Hope to finish up tomorrow night or soon. I love it BTW!
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
You have me hooked. I've got to finish this story and find out who Emma is or at least WHO her grandfather is.
NothingMadeMeHappen chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
this is great...please update soon!
charlotte bird chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
please make some more
charlotte bird chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
i love mash and i an only 11
bhernandez02897 chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Yay! You updated! I love it! Hawkeye is so awesome, planning to be her grandpa even if he isn't biologically :D I hope you update soon!
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
please keep updating ASAP
marleybear45 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Keep it up! It was certainly worth the wait for the chapter.