Reviews for What Will It Take?
reynanuy chapter 6 . 7/9
That was awesome, just great writing. I love the flashbacks specially and you have everyone on character for that. I have just started reading fics for this show and your's is by fay the best I have read yet. Keep it up.
anon chapter 6 . 7/5
Oh, wow! I read this through in one go! It's so amazing. I absolutely love that you brought Katie and Mike and Mac's parents into this story! It adds so much to the story! I would love to read more and whether Mac and Will will get together and what happens with everyone else! You're such a great writer! I would love to know what'll happen next! Please continue this story! It doesnt have to be huge chapters, I would just love it if you continued it:-)!
Mettespo chapter 6 . 10/18/2015
I'm reading and I would love to see the following chapters! Great story, will you ever come back to it? I sure hope so!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2015
Love this - what happens next?
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Finish this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Update! Finish! Love the interactions :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
More! Update quicker this time ;)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
Please update! I would love to see how this goes!
Tccon chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
I'm reading , although I did need to go back and re-read, but that was fun as well. . . . . So will Mac's dad make it through surgery, will they find there way through the pain to forgepivness? Only you can tell us.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
Please keep updating!
Luk chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
UPDATE!
Sarah chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
This is a great story, I think it would be great if you kept writing because I want to know what happens!
DOn chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Awesome...can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Excellent work. I think the Kate/Mike situation a great way for both Will to see he COULD forgive Mac if he wanted, and to bring about the side of Will Mac missed so much. Keep going!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
Wow. It has been a long time. Thanks for updating!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »