Reviews for After Hours
Chely99 chapter 4 . 2/19/2016
More please!
svubensler82 chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
That was hot! I was wondering will you pick up where this after hours ended to start new story to pick up where it was left off at end of that chapter 3, where olivia wanted have sex with alex on the floor by spooning position... to doing that position in new story?
Niki fanfic Reader chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
This has been one of the most erotic things I have ever read. Thank you for writing and sharing.
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Mmmm
Prentiss-be-mine chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Erm...yeah...I need to take a cold shower now...
Oo.Sunny.oO chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
I... ermm... well yeah, I love it.
Donoterase chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Absolutely amazing...the sex is scorching and the fact that their love for each other is so clear in every move makes it so much more than sex and so much better in every way.

You're characterization of these two is so flawless and spot-on it makes me want to a happy dance every time I see something new by you.
Ockham's razor chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Wow, quite amazing on all levels! Well done piece of writing and wonderful imagery. Gotta give kudos to the good editing job, too. Thanks for collaborating and sharing!
DeathOfAMockingbird chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
That was so hot that I had to take my pantyhose off too ;)

But seriously, great story. I absolutely loved it! Kudos, you two!
Roookie chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
That was hot. Keep them coming xx
Bkwrmchar chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
This was really excellent! I like that they enjoy sex so much because of the depth of their love for each other. Thank You
Bkwrmchar chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Great chapter...Thank You
Bkwrmchar chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
WOW! Hot but very, very good.
maigonokaze chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
You know, I actually read this whole story before looking at the author's name and when I did, I was just like "Oh, well of course it's you two."

A fun little bit of illicit office sex. I just love seeing the two of them together and the naughtiness of being in Alex's office, the risk of getting caught, just makes it so much more fun.

Great job!
travelbug chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
GAH! It made my night finding an alert for this story and I read all 3 chaps tonight, and I simply need more! I adore the writings of both of you so needless to say I was ecstatic about this new collaboration!

More, more, more please!