Reviews for The Timeless Mistake
dragonnargus chapter 2 . 7/27
This story is awesome, certainly much better than I expected. And I am not even a Doctor Who fan.
yesboss21 chapter 2 . 5/29
this is has evolved into a fucking fanfic novel form a bloody good one shot, if i will put it in here. you are a miracle my author that i have no infuelce in.
Maximara chapter 2 . 2/23
While interesting I see problems with the Legion who are going though the universe on a planet destroying rampage that make a Dalek look like a pacifist.
The Megaevolved Pony chapter 2 . 1/24
Please do.
X59 chapter 2 . 9/18/2015
This is really good and I wouldn't mind if this was continued.
ww1990ww chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
Fpr the love of God please continue this. I would love to see faces of Varian And Graosh when they hear about Time War. They might understand that what they are doing is like fight beetwen 2 ameba in some backwater planet.
Gustavius3 chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Please do, if you can manage letting the natives fix their problems with a little help not the good Doctor fixing everything.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
Yes you should continue the story. :)
Elpisastreaeosdikelungbarrow chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Please do!
jeymien chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Yes yes, continue! I love this crossover idea!
scaroth chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
This is making stuff up about the Time Lords.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Yes. Here come the drums!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
“I walked away from the Last Great Time War. I marked the passing of the Time Lords. I saw the birth of the universe and I watched as time ran out, moment by moment, until nothing remained. No time. No space. Just me. I've walked in universes where the laws of physics were devised by the mind of a madman. I've watched universes freeze and creations burn. I've seen things you wouldn't believe. I've lost things you'll never understand. And I know things. Secrets that must never be told. Knowledge that must never be spoken. Knowledge that will make parasite gods blaze. So come on then! Take it! Take it all, baby! Have it! You have it all!”
mavic chen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
There were a couple of Doctor Who serials in the late eighties which mentioned magic. If the Time Lords wiped it from existence Doctor Who didn't say so. Is the Doctor terrifying? That has been said, but usually only by his enemies.
PachPachis chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
I think you should. Not a bad story!