Reviews for A Different Kind of Teacher
Maria chapter 1 . 2/16
Hi, I'm back! I missed your work so I just finished re-reading everything. It has been three years! And you haven't written any more chapters! Has the well dried up? Did you give up? Are you ill? Did something happen? Harry and Draco need you! They are horny! XD
Amy chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I really did enjoy reading this and it makes me sad to know it wasn't continued:(, but you really are brilliant at writing:)!
Shibby510 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I read the first story and really enjoyed it, I hope you end up continuing this one:)
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Please return to write this and update!
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Oh Merlin! Please don't tell me it's abandoned?! I feel like crying because there aint no more chapters... :'(
I mean it's so good and it's almost evil not letting us know how it will end... Maaaaan I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Please, please, please tell me you're going to continue this! I've always enjoyed your writing and it would be a shame to have this potentially beautiful sequel go to waste. I never write reviews for things but I have to know what happens next in this! 3
Sara Potter chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
*-* waitnig for the next love it !
Yuori chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
D
Miri Daray chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Will you be continuing this? Pleaaase do!
Maria chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Sexy! You make Draco just so sexy I squealed! Harry isn't half bad either, I like how he's developed from the prequel. Please write more... This is going so well.
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Aww, yis! Can't wait to see how dinner goes. )
mrvlanx chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh please, please, please, be a dear would you and continue this story soon? I finished ADKOT and I loved it (although the whipping did sort of uhm, startle me) so I know the sequel will be bloody bril as well! I'll gladly bribe you to continue with cookies. :} Lots and lots of it, since you're probably out after giving them out for ADKOT. :}
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It's great! New chapter needed :)
mysterious.lady16 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I can't wait to read more of this. There's just something about a Dominant Draco and Submissive Harry that I love reading about.
Kay chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Please please please continue! I can't wait to see what happens with Draco and Harry! I hope they finally start a real relationship.