Reviews for A Different Kind of Teacher
Amy chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I really did enjoy reading this and it makes me sad to know it wasn't continued:(, but you really are brilliant at writing:)!
Shibby510 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I read the first story and really enjoyed it, I hope you end up continuing this one:)
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Please return to write this and update!
Tenebris Domina chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Oh Merlin! Please don't tell me it's abandoned?! I feel like crying because there aint no more chapters... :'(
I mean it's so good and it's almost evil not letting us know how it will end... Maaaaan I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Please, please, please tell me you're going to continue this! I've always enjoyed your writing and it would be a shame to have this potentially beautiful sequel go to waste. I never write reviews for things but I have to know what happens next in this! 3
Sara Potter chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
*-* waitnig for the next love it !
Yuori chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
D
Miri Daray chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Will you be continuing this? Pleaaase do!
Maria chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Sexy! You make Draco just so sexy I squealed! Harry isn't half bad either, I like how he's developed from the prequel. Please write more... This is going so well.
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Aww, yis! Can't wait to see how dinner goes. )
mrvlanx chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh please, please, please, be a dear would you and continue this story soon? I finished ADKOT and I loved it (although the whipping did sort of uhm, startle me) so I know the sequel will be bloody bril as well! I'll gladly bribe you to continue with cookies. :} Lots and lots of it, since you're probably out after giving them out for ADKOT. :}
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It's great! New chapter needed :)
mysterious.lady16 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I can't wait to read more of this. There's just something about a Dominant Draco and Submissive Harry that I love reading about.
Kay chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Please please please continue! I can't wait to see what happens with Draco and Harry! I hope they finally start a real relationship.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012