Reviews for Contradictions
Oh my GOD! Was that supposed to be about me? ;) Seriously tho! I am Molly Weasley II; Molly Weasley II is me.
a limpid aria chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I really like this characterization Molly. Good job.
SnarkyAndProudHufflepuff chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I like Molly and your characterization of her is interesting; I liked it good job.
LesMisLover88 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I just want to say, I love your next generation stories! And this, like all of your others, was brilliant!
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Awesome! I like the thought of one person being so many things, and one can't characterize them except by using the word "indescribable." There's some nice depth in Molly's character here. All together, very well written. I especially like how "she's the type that looks and acts like she's hiding a heartbreak but really, she's still looking for someone to love." Very poetic. Personally, I would take out the last line because the part about fire and ice is just too amazing and it's enough without the "she becomes full of contradictions." That's just a personal preferance. Well written.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Amazing :)

- Mayhem
Gracie chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
WOAH AMAZING STUFF RIGHT THERE
our dancing days chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Gah. I like it. You've obviously put a lot of thought into this and it's so effective, I love all the contradictions, I can even relate to a few, and I love this version of Molly. It may be better, format-wise, to put it in the centre, but you're the author, so I suppose it's up to you. It's simple and wonderful and I like it very much. Good job! :)

-Odd x
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wooooooooooooow. Just wow. I am in love with this freeverse.