Reviews for Blue Lace, A Paily Story
sofiadc66 chapter 13 . 3/21
Awesome story, so full of Paily feels!
Shananigan chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
Really great ending
Shananigan chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
The moments with the parents were very sweet. :-)
Shananigan chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Really great insights into the girls
Shananigan chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
This right here is beautiful: "Breathing into her. For all the times when Paige had stopped breathing for her."
Shananigan chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Really well done
Natt chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
I'm so obsessed with this fanfic, it's just amazing. I ship paily so hard since paige appeared for the first time in the show so i think you can guess how much i love this :')
Chiara chapter 12 . 10/1/2013
My name is Chiara and I am Italian. I love your story and I'd like to translate it on EFP Italy. Obviously, the rights to the story and have your link will be made of the original story in history. unfortunately in Italy there are a few stories of Pretty Little Liars and PaiLy almost nothing. I hope to have your approval.
my contacts.
email: 093
facebook: . .900?reftn_tnmn
thanks for your time.
threadedfingers chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
this... this was powerful. well done
Joker29 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
love it keep going what happenes next. it made me cry
LesbianYoda chapter 13 . 4/11/2013
So that was all fucking fantastic, and just awesome! TY, for the story, can't wait to get into the next one ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
Love this story please wright more
RunCleverPamily chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I love your writing!
paily-pll chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
This story is utterly beautiful. I saw a post for red velvet on tumblr and thought I should read this first. How I haven't before is beyond me. Honestly, this is the best fanfic I've ever read. Its truely breathtaking. You have an insane talent for reading people/characters and writing so eloquently and emotionally. I don't think I can put into words how much I love this fic.
I will deffinately be moving on the read red velvet, however its now 5.30am where i am! (another point to show you how much i loved it, I couldn't stop reading!) so for now I hope this review shows you how awesome this fic and you are!
AliasThorne chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
This was so awesome. I love that in one chapter you've managed to set up an entire new world and one that we want way more of! Exciiiittiing!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »