Reviews for Blue Lace, A Paily Story
Guest chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
Thank you for including me in your journey with this story, it has been a sincere honor to be part of it. This chapter was a wonderful way to "end" their story...for now. ;) And since I didn't really thank you for 12 (I mean I did, but...) THANK YOU! So this really isn't so much a review but a "you're awesome" and I love your writing kind of thing...and I'm glad we met, so to speak. K...I'm done. And since I always say it...Happy Writing! ;)
checkerboard321 chapter 13 . 10/25/2012
This story was beautiful. The last chapter was an amazing ending. And I loved the fact that there were anchors on the shirts ;-) Beautiful work!
Coyote chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
I really love this story. Please don't end it. You're a really good writer; you're really good at capturing emotions with words.
Sazar chapter 13 . 10/22/2012
Wow loved this such an amazing fic and so well written
Rissalynn24 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
Perfect ending to a perfect story. :)
soundslikelife8 chapter 13 . 10/23/2012
I love this ending. I like that you didn't just forget all the angst they've been through and have them ride off into the sunset. You allowed them to continue to fight their battles but to realize they should never try to do it without the other by their side. So good. I'm a little bit (a lot) sad that this is the end because I loved this story so much. I'm sure whatever you write next will be amazing, as well!
ladybugpicnic chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I love this dream sequence. You are an amazing writer. Can't wait to read more.
HungryOwlTavern chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Well, I learned something new today: the thought of Paige in a ringmaster's outfit makes my heart rate increase dramatically. Who knew? This was perfection. Do continue.
SilentWonder510 chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Ok I love this whole story, but wow the circus chapter is so beautiful and hot! You really should do an AU spin off with it. Amazing story!
soundslikelife8 chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
SO GOOD. I love your story. I love the way they both fight their own battles but always find strength in each other. It feels very real. Keep up the good work!
lainierb chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
First off, YAY, they are back together! And secondly, what an amazingly well written chapter, I absolutely LOVED it! (I feel like I repeat myself from review to review, but I speak the truth) I went through quite a cascade of emotion throughout this one. Ok, so Emily is at this point seemingly running on pure adrenaline towards Paige and she isn't exactly sure how she is going to find her. But what I find interesting is that when she finally gets to her, she's pretty much stunned/speechless. Then we go from passion to sorrow to rage to heartache...so good! And then, I'll have to be honest, my favorite part...Emily donning the boxing gloves to take a shot at Nick...nice! Also, the tender moment between Paige and Mama Fields is just so genuine and heartfelt...just awwe. Ok, I could go on and on but I won't. Great chapter ending too...peace, finally! So on to chapter 12... ;) Happy Writing!
BokononCradle chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Wow that chapter was an emotional rollercoaster. Ha I loved it!
HungryOwlTavern chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
I was hyperventilating through most of this chapter... Oh the feels. Seriously though, this story is amazing. I love it, I just love it. Also, I woke my husband up by screaming with laughter over this line: "Caleb followed awkwardly behind, clicking away on his cell phone. He was using his ears to follow Hanna, not his eyes. Just follow the screams." Hilarious.
jlshepherd chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Great story so far. I love that you aren't rushing it through but it's not going at a snails pace either. Great details.
pamy chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Hey! Well I was reading your history for a while but I never leave a review so...here I am. And its amazing I laugh and amost cry in some parts. And everyday I look for your updates. Hahaha please bring Paigey back... Can't wait for the next..
Xoxoxo