Reviews for Blue Lace, A Paily Story
saii79k chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
First I wanna say thank you for the converstaion between Paige and her mom in chapter 9. The apologize was simple, but perfect. Sometimes we just need the fact to someone say it out loud.
The best part when you read a chapter at 4 in the morning is that you can hold your pillow close. The phone call between Paige and Emily in chapter 10 was so powerful, and emotional. Hear the other's pain hurt more than their own pain. Very powerful scene, I loved it, and I loved the next one too. McCullers family boxing time, ok Nick that was cute. I'm starting to like him. Then Emily shows up, Nick got a punch. I look forward to what will come of this.
Thanks for the update, I really enjoying your story. :)
lainierb chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
The raw pent up emotion flowing off of Emily and the pure resolve coming from Paige really drive this chapter forward. Paige is really stepping up and trying to make things right with her Dad, but she is keeping sight of her ultimate goal...getting back to Emily. The emotions both girls emit in their short phone conversation is just so powerful, they are both so afraid of hurting the other one. Such a great way to show that they are still very vulnerable, but still trusting in one another. Ok, so the confrontation is pure genius. I'm actually beginning to like Nick...a little bit. What a way for him to take one for the McCullers team! I can't wait to see how this turns out. Another spectacularly written chapter. Happy writing!
chordstruck99 chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
the dream sequence was perfect!
lainierb chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
As I read this I couldn't help but feel bad for Emily as she struggles to remain in control of herself and her feelings for Paige, not her love for her, but the separation they are now faced with. And at the same time, I feel like Paige is growing stronger, albeit slowly, but she definitely sees what she needs to do to make things right with all involved. As usual, you continue to do amazing things with these characters that we love. You rocked this chapter. Amazing job! Happy writing! And P.S. Dido is one of my favorites.
chordstruck99 chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
great imagery, from the coming out at midnight, to Paige recognizing herself in her dad. what an excellent chapter!
saii79k chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Definitely this was my fav chapter, loved every part of it. I loved how Pam read between the lines, and comforted her daughter. Loved how Emily slid her phone into Paige pocket, and tell her with this move that she didn't want 'out'. Both girl are broken, and they're separate from each other, but they're still one soul. And the best part Paige-Nick interaction. Damn, at the end of your story I will like him, I felt sorry for him. :)
Very well written as always, thanks so much! :)
lainierb chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
*crying* That was one intense chapter! The exchange between Paige and Emily via text was so raw and emotional with so few words. And the the the opening up between Paige and her Dad was hopefully a turning point for Nick. *crosses fingers* Paige's coming out moment with her mom seemed so very genuine and heartfelt, I really felt that with them. And a great way to give us a little "mom moment" aka Mrs. McCullers. All in all, really excellent chapter, so I think I will stick with it. ;) Happy writing.
rita23fantastica chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Really good! I felt kind of sorry for paige's dad
Nacray chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Very well written chapter - Paige is being mature and still 'in character'. I'm looking forward to how the two will deal with being separated.
lainierb chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Well this just hit me right in the gut! I'm already having separation anxiety for Paige and Emily...and I'll admit, for myself too. What a thoughtfully well written chapter, even though it ends with Paige leaving for Scranton. I say you should have let Emily go ahead and body check Mr. McCullers for some comedy relief. Lol And great song choice too. Happy writing. :)
saii79k chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
This is the 2nd time I crying over a fanfic today. Next time please let Emily to punch him. :)
I can imagine myself in Paige and Emily's position. I hate to say this but I understand Nick opinion too, not tolerate him, just understand. The only person who I don't get it is Paige's mom. I feel that she don't want this whole shit either. Why didn't she do something? She is an enigma to me.
Very well written chapter again, thanks so much. :)
Cici.gotshawshanked chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
You continue to amaze me by your beautiful writing. I can really feel the emotions set about by the descriptions you write to make us understand Emily's thoughts and her blind spot into not recognizing that Paige's dad is taking her away from her. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Will Emily really wait and fight for Paige? Is Nick really taking Paige to Scranton and not really somewhere away from Rosewood? I am quite nervous on how Nick's thoughts are coming out to be. I would not know how I would feel if he'll lock-up Paige away from Emily completely.

All the feels are creeping up and intensifying as your story is. Thank you for writing.
lainierb chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
This was one ace chapter. My emotions were all over the map on this one. And I've gotta say...I'm loving Mama Fields in this. And the way you took that cute playfulness to smutty good times, well played. ;) Also, Emily coming back to the couch to comfort Paige was just so sweet and tender and then falling asleep together... Can't they just live in this little little loved up bubble forever, please? I know, reality bites. And I might just add, awesome song choice...who chose that? ;)
saii79k chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Damn, that was so good, I'm full of emotions and I'm kinda scared of the following chapter, but can't wait to read it! Thanks so much for the quick update.
Cici chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Why does Nick have to be Paige's father? Darn, so heartless! I agree when you day this if your fave chapter :) I do too. I think that you were able to flesh out the character of Paige and her backstory into becoming the Paige now that is so insecure and pushy of herself. Hope Emily would stand by her and fight with her into Paige's parents. Thanks for the update and looking forward to the next and the next and the next :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »