Reviews for Blue Lace, A Paily Story
BokononCradle chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
Wow that chapter was an emotional rollercoaster. Ha I loved it!
HungryOwlTavern chapter 11 . 10/17/2012
I was hyperventilating through most of this chapter... Oh the feels. Seriously though, this story is amazing. I love it, I just love it. Also, I woke my husband up by screaming with laughter over this line: "Caleb followed awkwardly behind, clicking away on his cell phone. He was using his ears to follow Hanna, not his eyes. Just follow the screams." Hilarious.
jlshepherd chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Great story so far. I love that you aren't rushing it through but it's not going at a snails pace either. Great details.
pamy chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
Hey! Well I was reading your history for a while but I never leave a review so...here I am. And its amazing I laugh and amost cry in some parts. And everyday I look for your updates. Hahaha please bring Paigey back... Can't wait for the next..
Xoxoxo
saii79k chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
First I wanna say thank you for the converstaion between Paige and her mom in chapter 9. The apologize was simple, but perfect. Sometimes we just need the fact to someone say it out loud.
The best part when you read a chapter at 4 in the morning is that you can hold your pillow close. The phone call between Paige and Emily in chapter 10 was so powerful, and emotional. Hear the other's pain hurt more than their own pain. Very powerful scene, I loved it, and I loved the next one too. McCullers family boxing time, ok Nick that was cute. I'm starting to like him. Then Emily shows up, Nick got a punch. I look forward to what will come of this.
Thanks for the update, I really enjoying your story. :)
lainierb chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
The raw pent up emotion flowing off of Emily and the pure resolve coming from Paige really drive this chapter forward. Paige is really stepping up and trying to make things right with her Dad, but she is keeping sight of her ultimate goal...getting back to Emily. The emotions both girls emit in their short phone conversation is just so powerful, they are both so afraid of hurting the other one. Such a great way to show that they are still very vulnerable, but still trusting in one another. Ok, so the confrontation is pure genius. I'm actually beginning to like Nick...a little bit. What a way for him to take one for the McCullers team! I can't wait to see how this turns out. Another spectacularly written chapter. Happy writing!
chordstruck99 chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
the dream sequence was perfect!
lainierb chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
As I read this I couldn't help but feel bad for Emily as she struggles to remain in control of herself and her feelings for Paige, not her love for her, but the separation they are now faced with. And at the same time, I feel like Paige is growing stronger, albeit slowly, but she definitely sees what she needs to do to make things right with all involved. As usual, you continue to do amazing things with these characters that we love. You rocked this chapter. Amazing job! Happy writing! And P.S. Dido is one of my favorites.
chordstruck99 chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
great imagery, from the coming out at midnight, to Paige recognizing herself in her dad. what an excellent chapter!
saii79k chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Definitely this was my fav chapter, loved every part of it. I loved how Pam read between the lines, and comforted her daughter. Loved how Emily slid her phone into Paige pocket, and tell her with this move that she didn't want 'out'. Both girl are broken, and they're separate from each other, but they're still one soul. And the best part Paige-Nick interaction. Damn, at the end of your story I will like him, I felt sorry for him. :)
Very well written as always, thanks so much! :)
lainierb chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
*crying* That was one intense chapter! The exchange between Paige and Emily via text was so raw and emotional with so few words. And the the the opening up between Paige and her Dad was hopefully a turning point for Nick. *crosses fingers* Paige's coming out moment with her mom seemed so very genuine and heartfelt, I really felt that with them. And a great way to give us a little "mom moment" aka Mrs. McCullers. All in all, really excellent chapter, so I think I will stick with it. ;) Happy writing.
rita23fantastica chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Really good! I felt kind of sorry for paige's dad
Nacray chapter 8 . 10/10/2012
Very well written chapter - Paige is being mature and still 'in character'. I'm looking forward to how the two will deal with being separated.
lainierb chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
Well this just hit me right in the gut! I'm already having separation anxiety for Paige and Emily...and I'll admit, for myself too. What a thoughtfully well written chapter, even though it ends with Paige leaving for Scranton. I say you should have let Emily go ahead and body check Mr. McCullers for some comedy relief. Lol And great song choice too. Happy writing. :)
saii79k chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
This is the 2nd time I crying over a fanfic today. Next time please let Emily to punch him. :)
I can imagine myself in Paige and Emily's position. I hate to say this but I understand Nick opinion too, not tolerate him, just understand. The only person who I don't get it is Paige's mom. I feel that she don't want this whole shit either. Why didn't she do something? She is an enigma to me.
Very well written chapter again, thanks so much. :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »