Reviews for Blue Lace, A Paily Story
saii79k chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
This was great, I loved it. How can someone not fall in love with Paige...and with Emily of course. These two are amazing. :) Nice chapter, I really enjoyed it, thanks. :)
lainierb chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
Ok, I know I say this every time, but this was great! Awesome continuation! You have written such a dynamic character in Paige (I'm a little in love, who wouldn't be). And the sexy time with Emily being all dominant was very nice. ;) Overall well written chapter and as usual, you know I look forward to the next. :) Happy writing!
brittga24 chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I was smiling lots throughout this chapter. You're awesome. I love Paily.
Jes Angell chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
this is really good..waiting for the next chaper
lainierb chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Great chapter! I can see why this was your favorite one to write. You really took the time to explore Paige and give me some insight into what makes her tick. From her struggle with her Dad to her unfortunate coping mechanism. :( She wants to be so strong for Emily but she is barely struggling to keep herself from falling apart. Any way, this was soooo good! Oh, and nice little cliff hanger there at the end. ;) Can't wait for the next one. Lanie
lainierb chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
That was absolutely fantastic! You have captured a Paige that I would love to see in my living room every Tuesday that's for sure. And her relationship with Emily is so cute and protective. And at the same time I love how you have written Emily, to not back down either. Its such a mutual give and take relationship. That little shower scene in the locker room was very intimate in a "let me take care of you" way. This was a very well written chapter. I can't wait for the next chapters. As always, Happy writing! Lanie :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I really like the story. Keep it up!
pamy chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Wow! It's awesome... Is hot and romantic, it's perfect...
Continue please...
Xoxox
lainierb chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
LOVE IT! I really enjoyed both povs quite a bit. It was nice to feel such raw emotion from both girls. Emily's strength and Paige's hesitation is very well written. And I love how Paige really takes charge towards the end. Quality sexy time too! And like you said I think some conflict would really mix things up a bit, but still be all about the girls. GREAT JOB! Lanie 3
lainierb chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
That is exactly what we were missing...I must say! WOW! You are a great writer. I can't wait for the next chapter...and please say there will be a next chapter? Loving the paily sexy times!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4