Reviews for Tenebrae Vincunt
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/12
this is a bit disjointed, but incomplete in medias rez tends to do that (methinks that harry was betrayed by tracy though)
piltad chapter 1 . 2/25
Gosh everything you write is gold . .
Kaeso Corvinus chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
It's too bad this hasn't been updated, it's a great start. You have a very nice take on Harry Potter stories, Quidditch!Harry in Letters, the World Cup, and Paramus is how I envision Harry if the war never happened. If this is ever continued I will definitely read.
IcySneasel chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Hmmm very interesting idea for a story, I would love to read more if you ever publish more!
Endgames chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This was pretty awesome. You really do an excellent job of teasing the details about Harry's missions, Voldemort's return, and his old and new relationships, without actually revealing until you want to. This was really well-written.
rpeh chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
That's a really interesting beginning. I'd love to learn more about what happened between Tracey and Harry, how Harry and Fleur got together, and even what happened in the Quidditch. Shame it's been so long since this first chapter was posted.
Zabyne chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
You know, the first fic I ever read from you was Letters, which I loved. Now I just finished reading your newest work and loves it. This one as well though I suspect it won't be added too anytime soon considering. I once tried to read the Daphne Pureblood Princess fic, but did not enjoy how 'Legally Blonde' she acted. Still after a further sampling of your writings maybe I was too quick to dismiss it.
Amylin Christin chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really Like this Start to the Story. You are right, so far it is different to your Ursula Stories - Harry certainly Acts more carefree and young. I hope you intend to continu it.
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Interesting start, looking forward to see how this goes.
Protege16 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Excellent start to the story... But is it Harry/Tracey or Harry Fleur?
undergroundirector chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
OK this a new interesting twist story. Hope you plan to continue haven't since I see you only did one chapter.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I liked your Harry Potter fics (All of them!) though, I admit I haven't tried reading The Masque of Chicago. But I'm letting you know that this story need some love (lots of them) because this certainly has a lot of potential. Hope you update soon!
named chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Interesting start, look forward to seeing where this goes.
Sedure.Maikeru chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Like the story. The order seems to be what the French resistance was during WWII. People trying to make a difference against insurmountable odds. The only thing I see that is wrong is the opinion of the Americans. They wouldn't stand to see Voldemort take over a country. They would see it as a threat and do whatever they could to help the British out, since they are our closest allies. I could see Europe trying to mind their own business just as long as it didn't spill into their countries.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
...Tracey...huh. Not a match I usually follow, but not one I oppose.

Looking forward to Fleur...heh