Reviews for Tenebrae Vincunt
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 1 . 4/9
You should go for a reboot with this. It is actually really interesting. But you sort of lost me when it went to Harry dating Tracy even though in the early begining he was with Fleur. You probably should of ended it there when they went to bed, then after that make it the second chapter. I really hope you update this and reboot it
Antaxocide chapter 1 . 4/7
A shame you left this untouched
rmcsquared chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Really great start. Would love o read more of this story thanks
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
this is a bit disjointed, but incomplete in medias rez tends to do that (methinks that harry was betrayed by tracy though)
piltad chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Gosh everything you write is gold . .
Kaeso Corvinus chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
It's too bad this hasn't been updated, it's a great start. You have a very nice take on Harry Potter stories, Quidditch!Harry in Letters, the World Cup, and Paramus is how I envision Harry if the war never happened. If this is ever continued I will definitely read.
IcySneasel chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Hmmm very interesting idea for a story, I would love to read more if you ever publish more!
Endgames chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This was pretty awesome. You really do an excellent job of teasing the details about Harry's missions, Voldemort's return, and his old and new relationships, without actually revealing until you want to. This was really well-written.
rpeh chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
That's a really interesting beginning. I'd love to learn more about what happened between Tracey and Harry, how Harry and Fleur got together, and even what happened in the Quidditch. Shame it's been so long since this first chapter was posted.
Zabyne chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
You know, the first fic I ever read from you was Letters, which I loved. Now I just finished reading your newest work and loves it. This one as well though I suspect it won't be added too anytime soon considering. I once tried to read the Daphne Pureblood Princess fic, but did not enjoy how 'Legally Blonde' she acted. Still after a further sampling of your writings maybe I was too quick to dismiss it.
Amylin Christin chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really Like this Start to the Story. You are right, so far it is different to your Ursula Stories - Harry certainly Acts more carefree and young. I hope you intend to continu it.
Ballmaster chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Interesting start, looking forward to see how this goes.
Protege16 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Excellent start to the story... But is it Harry/Tracey or Harry Fleur?
undergroundirector chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
OK this a new interesting twist story. Hope you plan to continue haven't since I see you only did one chapter.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I liked your Harry Potter fics (All of them!) though, I admit I haven't tried reading The Masque of Chicago. But I'm letting you know that this story need some love (lots of them) because this certainly has a lot of potential. Hope you update soon!