Reviews for The Line
malikmi95 chapter 5 . 7/5
what a beauty, I salute you
Babanzkiller chapter 5 . 6/17
Wow... thats all i can say
RezkyGuthrie chapter 5 . 6/3
Great Story !
Spirix chapter 5 . 4/20
This story was truly lovely.
-rix
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 3/14
Wait, it takes them more than eight years to get together? Whaaaat? And Naruto is promoted to CHUUNIN at 18? He has enough experience and skill to easily be Jonin by that point...
warrof chapter 5 . 2/14
Well, it did skip over most things... BUT it's a good story and covers all the important and not so important relationship flags!
warrof chapter 2 . 2/14
I'm going to hope this is simply an info dump chapter and not the norm. Cause that would be kinda annoying.
Concealed Convict chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Sacked the work I had to do to reread this. It's good, no denying that, but not quite as good as DA. Just think this feels a little rushed, but having timeskips of multiple years within the same chapter will do that. I understand that you probably wanted to skip over anything which would just be seen as a rehashing of canon, but you have implied enough differences that it would be more than that. I think I would have like to have read more on Naruto killing Sasuke. Even though the focus was obviously on Naruto and Ino's interaction, I feel that this moment would have had quite an effect on Naruto's character, and his relationships with others, so could have warranted inclusion.

Thanks for writing
Keep up the good work
I'm looking forward to an update to DA!
CC
Jozern chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Absolutely beautiful. You managed to hit all the possible key moments perfectly. I loved how Naruto's and Ino's relationship grew steadily and the epilogue chapter was very beautiful.
tanzar81 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I'm really happy their is more, but for the record that would have been a great oneshot.
Quazillionaire chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
I've already reviewed this story twice (once before the epilogue, and once after), but I just re-re-read it, and now feel the need to re-re-gush about it. :P

This is a beautiful story. It invokes an incredibly wide range of emotions, and does a brilliant job of communicating the detailed machinations of a drawn-out, complex relationship. The premise is fitting, and the epilogue is fulfilling.

Thank you, again. Again.
EdwinMoq chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
Wow. I'm a NaruHina fan bit a have to say this is a great story. It doesn't have character bashing (Wich I don't like) and you did a exceptional job developing Naruto and Ino's relationship. It's good to read and story that doesn't involve fighting and focuses in the development of the relationship. I enjoyed every single chapter. Great job!
acrimony1029341 chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
A truly delightful story, well worth reading and well edited. Keep up the good work!
Sir Falinn chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Amazing. Thanks, really really thanks, great story.
hessdawg3113 chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
This is one of the most well written and emotional Naruto fics I've ever read. Good on you, livezinshadowz.