Reviews for The Line
Winto-kun chapter 5 . 3/9
This was absolutely incredible. I'm a firm believer in Naruto/Hinata, but this story is pretty damn awesome.

Tsunade's death punched me in the gut. Like, really hard.
ArcticFire128 chapter 5 . 2/21
Loved it
Devrat chapter 5 . 2/21
I have read many naruino fanfics and i qould say that this stands among the top ten .You covered all the aspects of their relationship . I loved this fic and will be looking forward to read more of your works .Keep up the good work.
I really liked this story...Even if you did kill off Neji and Gaara. Great job!
ChissySweetz chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
I have goosebumps. It's 8 a.m. I stayed up all night reading this and I regret nothing.
ChissySweetz chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I adore this
Silver Tongue Joe chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
What. The. Fuck. I have never gotten ready eyed at a fanfiction. Ever. Ever ever ever. Until now. That was an incredible, outstanding story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
misuky7 chapter 5 . 9/19/2016
God's this was beautiful. I am sad that there isn't anymore but I love what I read. I do so hope that I will be able to read more of your work in the future. :3
Animemonk chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
beautiful ending
malikmi95 chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
what a beauty, I salute you
Babanzkiller chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
Wow... thats all i can say
RezkyGuthrie chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Great Story !
Spirix chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
This story was truly lovely.
-rix
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
Wait, it takes them more than eight years to get together? Whaaaat? And Naruto is promoted to CHUUNIN at 18? He has enough experience and skill to easily be Jonin by that point...
Warrof chapter 5 . 2/14/2016
Well, it did skip over most things... BUT it's a good story and covers all the important and not so important relationship flags!