Reviews for The Line
hessdawg3113 chapter 5 . 6/22
This is one of the most well written and emotional Naruto fics I've ever read. Good on you, livezinshadowz.
ReaperDemon chapter 5 . 6/4
It's amazing to be able to find a story that damn near moved me to tears, of two of my favorite characters. Your story is beautiful and I loved every moment of it.
The insomiac chapter 5 . 5/18
Dang. Poor jiro. Your bother is named "Man on the correct path" and you're literally the second son? That musta sucked. Especially as a kid.

Other than that, great story!
silgain chapter 5 . 4/2
thanks because you has writing a amazing story
LeWeirdnoobz chapter 5 . 2/15
This is the perfect Naru/Ino story. To be honest, this pairing has so much potential but finding a gem like this for this pairing is rare. I'm a bit disappointed you haven't written another one though but nonetheless, you're a great writer and deserve the recognition you have.
TheExilez chapter 5 . 2/9
This is absolutely one of the best stories I've had the pleasure of reading. Amazing, hands down. I can easily see myself coming back in months or even years to re-read this story multiple times. Thanks for the amazing piece of work, livezinshadowz.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
I really love this story. It's very well written and your characters are amazing!
Leonas chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
This was a cute story that was really full of emotions. It didn't need a lot of heavy detail or lots of chapters. The time skipping fit well. And the epilogue was adorable. I may not be a fan of the pairing. But you made me enjoy it every step of the way.
loganhunter2 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Naruino wooooot 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
Give it to jiraiya 9 / 10
loganhunter2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I love the way you went shitttt happens. ...Please make more naruino 9 / 10
TaleTeller chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
I am so beyond happy you included the filler episodes. Tho I do wish there had been some interaction with Isaribi I totally understand that's not the point of the chapter. And the bit where Ino first calls Naruto a friend was gorgeous
1sunfun chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Good
1sunfun chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Good.
Gd8909 chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
I can't believe how good this story is, basically detailing the ENTIRE LIVES of two great characters.
I don't really know what to say. The writing was great. The romance was great. The characterization was great.
It's just... The best.
One of my new favorite fics.